The Student Room Group

I fancy my...HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Theres no need for all that.

Why not? We are a free country.
Original post by Bushyasta
And the worst religion from all. It belongs to the dark ages.

Just because it didn't adapt like Christianity it doesn't mean It belongs to the ‘dark ages’
Original post by Laylaxxxx
Just because it didn't adapt like Christianity it doesn't mean It belongs to the ‘dark ages’

It does belong to the dark ages.
It does belong to the dark ages.

Ok I'm done
If Islam is involved then matters are getting very complicated. You should appreciate that Islam is a beautiful religion and the best God has ever given to the human race...

In understand that, I am Muslim myself, however I don’t get how that relates to what I said?
Reply 65
All religions are nonsensical.
Islam is the worst from all. Whenever you have an argument with some Muslims who insist their religion is true tell them to provide you with evidence and proof of their claims. In all cases they will loose the argument and have lost the argument every time they have brought ups their riduculous claims as these have no substance and they are only based on faith and religious belief.

Thanks 🤟🏼🤟🏼
Listen Islam is just ppl for icing conversion n is not peaceful my bf is a Muslim n says it’s not peaceful I had to adapt somehow to modern society also his parents aren’t strict they allow girls to wear short dresses so if he is a Muslim saying himself is isn’t that good then idk what the rest gotta say
people do stretch you know, it doesn't mean he is interested in you idek how you got to that conclusion, if anything it shows he has no interest in you or he would be behave better than that
Listen Islam is just ppl for icing conversion n is not peaceful my bf is a Muslim n says it’s not peaceful I had to adapt somehow to modern society also his parents aren’t strict they allow girls to wear short dresses so if he is a Muslim saying himself is isn’t that good then idk what the rest gotta say

Wearing shorts is haram.
We all know that.
I can promise you he doesn’t fancy you back.
Wearing shorts is haram.
We all know that.

Yes he knows too but his parents also think that this is ppls thinking
I’m sorry but Islam is too dark
If you have taken the time to read my other replies you would have seen that I have been sarcastic.

Obviously Islam is not a beautiful or a perfect religion. It's the most terrible from all. An ideology that belongs to the dark ages.

If you have taken the time to read my other replies you would have seen that I have been sarcastic.

Obviously Islam is not a beautiful or a perfect religion. It's the most terrible from all. An ideology that belongs to the dark ages.

All religions are nonsensical.
Islam is the worst from all. Whenever you have an argument with some Muslims who insist their religion is true tell them to provide you with evidence and proof of their claims. In all cases they will loose the argument and have lost the argument every time they have brought ups their riduculous claims as these have no substance and they are only based on faith and religious belief.

The islamaphobia in these comments is disgusting.

Um it’s not a Phobia get ur facts clear first
It’s called I don’t like how ur religion states rest r wrong n forcing ppl to convert
That’s not how religion works
Those who r like my bf r good Muslims for me n those who r just bringing religion into everything is f-ing annoying
Ur religion wasn’t even the first in the world so relax
It was Hinduism then others Islam is almost a more new religion

Phobia of what? Phobia means fear. We are not afraid of Islam but we rather criticise the ridiculous claims made by Muslims and Islam in general.

We don't like its ideas as they are nonsensical and have no basis in anything.. no evidence exists to support its claims. And its a backward ideology that doesn't go well with our values in the Western World.
Um it’s not a Phobia get ur facts clear first
It’s called I don’t like how ur religion states rest r wrong n forcing ppl to convert
That’s not how religion works
Those who r like my bf r good Muslims for me n those who r just bringing religion into everything is f-ing annoying
Ur religion wasn’t even the first in the world so relax
It was Hinduism then others Islam is almost a more new religion

They think its the last and most perfect religion when in fact is the third Abrahamic religion in a row copying pasting most of what the other two believe in. I.e nonsense.
They think its the last and most perfect religion when in fact is the third Abrahamic religion in a row copying pasting most of what the other two believe in. I.e nonsense.

C what I mean ppl like u actually make me mad
U guys just say ooo this is right ur wrong we r this ur that
Convert n ur wd us etc etc
Ur religion is not about peace is about forcing into ppl wd not accepting there views
No wonder minorities n Islam dominated countries tape girls from minority groups to convert them what a disgrace
C what I mean ppl like u actually make me mad
U guys just say ooo this is right ur wrong we r this ur that
Convert n ur wd us etc etc
Ur religion is not about peace is about forcing into ppl wd not accepting there views
No wonder minorities n Islam dominated countries tape girls from minority groups to convert them what a disgrace

Not actually u I meant the person who is saying we hv a phobia of them @Bushyasta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending