The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Accommodation

What is the best halls for first years on campus please?
Original post by ffactor
What is the best halls for first years on campus please?

Hi @ffactor
The best accommodation depends on what you are looking for.
Here is a link to the UEA accommodation finder https://www.uea.ac.uk/uea-life/accommodation/accommodation-finder#/ which can give you an overview of all the types of accommodation.
Most people are happy with their accommodation wherever they end up, but if you have any more questions please let us know.
Sophie
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
Hi @ffactor
The best accommodation depends on what you are looking for.
Here is a link to the UEA accommodation finder https://www.uea.ac.uk/uea-life/accommodation/accommodation-finder#/ which can give you an overview of all the types of accommodation.
Most people are happy with their accommodation wherever they end up, but if you have any more questions please let us know.
Sophie

How many weeks do you pay for halls? Also are the older Zinfandel halls suitable for first years?
Hi @ffactor,
You pay for accommodation for the academic year (so not over the summer). I'm not sure what you are referring to by Zinfandel, but if you mean the Ziggurats then they are suitable for first year students. If you mean something else then please let us know.
Sophie
Reply 4
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
Hi @ffactor,
You pay for accommodation for the academic year (so not over the summer). I'm not sure what you are referring to by Zinfandel, but if you mean the Ziggurats then they are suitable for first year students. If you mean something else then please let us know.
Sophie

Thanks so much! So how many weeks in total fir the year please so I know the budget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending