The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cause it taste good....?
Because we don't rely on primitive religious assumptions to tell us what to eat?
Because I am a pig and I like to eat my own kind
I eat chicken and beef but don’t like pork or bacon
Because bacon is beautiful, and I'm sure they wash the pigs first.
Original post by fellowweebhere
I eat chicken and beef but don’t like pork or bacon

I don't think I've met anyone except veggies who doesnt like bacon lol
Reply 7
Original post by LordFarquaad
Because we don't rely on primitive religious assumptions to tell us what to eat?was

my topic isn't related to religion lol
Original post by FluffyAkitaBoy
I don't think I've met anyone except veggies who doesnt like bacon lol

Really? Well not I
Good question man, pork is lovely when done right but it's not the best of meats.
Much rather eat beef, chicken, duck etc
These kind of threads make me annoyed. Why do people eat chicken,lamb etc,its their choice so you shouldn't be telling people pigs are dirty. Pigs are animals too and they shouldn't be treated differently.
Original post by Anonymous

Pork is no more dirty than chicken. Chickens eat everything, literally their own eggs, their own chicks and even their own ****.
The same reason I eat dogs. I enjoy the taste. Dogs aren't the cleanest animals either.
Original post by Anonymous

Sure...
Because others enjoy it, besides I think a ban on pork would be impossible to implement, people would think whatever country this would happen in is becoming an Islamic Theocracy or enforcing veganism.
(edited 3 years ago)
Ooh.. I couldn't live without meat. I actually feel sorry for vegans.
Original post by NU T Y
Ooh.. I couldn't live without meat. I actually feel sorry for vegans.

I agree. I will never understand veganism.
pigs are next level filthy:no:
Original post by sufys12
I agree. I will never understand veganism.

I do understand if people are allergic to meat. But, most of them simply want the attention.
Original post by sy!¡
pigs are next level filthy:no:

Nope. I've kept pigs. They keep their bedding are clean and maintain a separate place to poop. They do like to wallow in mud, but nothing unpleasant about that - keeps the skin good and acts as sunblock. Of course any animal will be unhygienic if kept in inadequate conditions. Now turkeys will make a mess of anywhere, ditto geese - a lot of regular clean outs and new bedding needed for them.

Latest

Trending

Trending