The Student Room Group

Is this karma?

My mum made fun of me a few months ago, she mimicked me, laughed at me, she attacked us all sometimes, she controlled us etc and now she's having health problems. She collapsed in the bathroom a few weeks ago and had a few other issues. It didn't happen but a few weeks before she was laughing at me, mimicking me and then this happened. My uncle and my dad were saying its karma for bullying me and everything. I just hope she learns from this
Delightful
Original post by Anonymous
My mum made fun of me a few months ago, she mimicked me, laughed at me, she attacked us all sometimes, she controlled us etc and now she's having health problems. She collapsed in the bathroom a few weeks ago and had a few other issues. It didn't happen but a few weeks before she was laughing at me, mimicking me and then this happened. My uncle and my dad were saying its karma for bullying me and I just hope she learns from this

I don’t think it’s karma. Old age perhaps?
Reply 3
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I don’t think it’s karma. Old age perhaps?

Shes 40s, my dad's older and he's not had any issues and he's not been abusive
Shes 40s, my dad's older and he's not had any issues and he's not been abusive

40s is old....
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
40s is old....

I don't think it's old age though
I don't think it's old age though

Why not
Reply 7
Why not

I was thinking its karma for what she's done to me
Karma isn't real though. I doubt unless she's a Bhuddist she'd make a connection. People change very rarely, so best get used to her jip.
Reply 9
Original post by 4Skin
Karma isn't real though. I doubt unless she's a Bhuddist she'd make a connection. People change very rarely, so best get used to her jip.

Ok
Old age, not karma
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Old age, not karma

Alright
Its definitely not karma, I wouldn't say one age but she is reaching a stage were health complications can arise, just make sure you are there for her and stay strong
I was thinking its karma for what she's done to me

So if she won the lottery, would you then say thats karma on you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending