The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level English Literature Autumn 2020

Does anyone know the questions that came up for the papers in the Autumn 2020 exam? BTW I do Othello, Streetcar, Wuthering Heights, Splendid Suns & Keats + decade anthology.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
for poems of the decade it was material and chainsaw vs pampas grass
Original post by simm.xo
for poems of the decade it was material and chainsaw vs pampas grass

Reply 3
Was the given poem material?
Original post by Livwebb
Was the given poem material?

Both Material & Chainsaw vs pampas grass
Original post by Misty_Cloud2208

Any chance you know what the unseen poem to compare it to was? Many thanks :smile:
Original post by Misty_Cloud2208

any chance you can remember the unseen? would be a massive help thank you!
Do you know what the unseen poem was?
Original post by aimeelane
Do you know what the unseen poem was?

it was about a garden lmao - I cant remember the name sorry ! it was straightforward tho
Original post by Jennifer 123
it was about a garden lmao - I cant remember the name sorry ! it was straightforward tho

No worries, thank you tho! I have the exam tomorrow:smile:

Hey! Could you let me know what the poem is please? Would be a huge help! Good luck with your exam :smile:
Original post by HSTH
Hey! Could you let me know what the poem is please? Would be a huge help! Good luck with your exam :smile:

Its called Visitor by Rebecca Watts

how was it ? :smile: did you do chainsaw or material ?
Material! i thought the garden question was so odd haha, it was not too bad actually x
Material! i thought the garden question was so odd haha, it was not too bad actually x

i did chainsaw haha i thought the garden question was funny, and yeh I thought it was fine, I get my result on Wednesday :colonhash:
also - does anyone know what came up for Rossetti for 2020 or 2019? thanks !!
Original post by Jennifer 123
i did chainsaw haha i thought the garden question was funny, and yeh I thought it was fine, I get my result on Wednesday :colonhash:

good luck sure you did great!
Hey, do you know what the key theme is? Poetry is the one I struggle most with and my exam is tomorrow. It would be a massive help. Thanks. And good luck I hope you smashed it!!
Reply 18
Original post by han56782829
Hey, do you know what the key theme is? Poetry is the one I struggle most with and my exam is tomorrow. It would be a massive help. Thanks. And good luck I hope you smashed it!!

think its about gardens in chainsaw vs the pampas grass and visitor by rebecca watts?
Original post by bluford
think its about gardens in chainsaw vs the pampas grass and visitor by rebecca watts?

update: i got 26/30 :smile: and got full marks in my Othello! thanks for the help everyone, and good luck for the rest of exams xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending