The Student Room Group

Dumped BF because he doesn't like TWICE

Ok so TWICE's new song Kura Kura (listen to it plz) came out few days ago and my bf said its bad and he doesn't even like I Can't Stop Me and said TWICE is bad

I LOVE TWICE and this upset me, I dumped him

Am I in the wrong? My sister said im crazy but I can't deal with people who don't like TWICE and Kura Kura is sooo good like Sana did so well and got so many lines and it's gr8

advice plz? thank u

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ok so TWICE's new song Kura Kura (listen to it plz) came out few days ago and my bf said its bad and he doesn't even like I Can't Stop Me and said TWICE is bad

Am I in the wrong? My sister said im crazy but I can't deal with people who don't like TWICE and Kura Kura is sooo good like Sana did so well and got so many lines and it's gr8

advice plz? thank u

Not gonna lie it's properly a rubbish song

advice plz? thank u

You are in the wrong. No relationship of yours will ever last if you dump people for not liking sh*tty songs.
You dumped him over a song, I think you’re only doing him a favour tbh, you sound incredibly petty.
Reply 4

advice plz? thank u

YES THIS IS A VALID REASON if he thinks twice is bad that is a very big red flag icl. Also i loved kura kura too!! the j-line looked so good esp momo :smile:

advice plz? thank u

Not going to lie he probably dodged a massive bullet
That's a lame excuse to ditch someone. He deserves a lot better than you.
Original post by Goth metal girl

yep

advice plz? thank u

i'm british-korean and i'd rather listen to boomerang by jojo siwa on repeat lmao
Reply 8
Original post by jeanboy5
YES THIS IS A VALID REASON if he thinks twice is bad that is a very big red flag icl. Also i loved kura kura too!! the j-line looked so good esp momo :smile:

omg thanks so much!!! not liking twice is a major red flag <3 Kura Kura is amazing right?????? <3 Momo is amazing of course :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by QueenKagami
yep

i'm british-korean and i'd rather listen to boomerang by jojo siwa on repeat lmao

anyonghaseoi xxx chu nun Nina imnida xx
Original post by CaptainDuckie
You dumped him over a song, I think you’re only doing him a favour tbh, you sound incredibly petty.

PRSOM
Original post by TypicalBrit
Not going to lie he probably dodged a massive bullet

Original post by Y E A R S
That's a lame excuse to ditch someone. He deserves a lot better than you.

Original post by CaptainDuckie

Omg u guys are so rude..... u need to listen to the song its AMAZING , Kura Kura By TWICE <3

Advice? Stop trolling.
Omg u guys are so rude..... u need to listen to the song its AMAZING , Kura Kura By TWICE <3

It is hands down, the worst song I have ever heard. And, I have listened to Justin Bieber.
Original post by YaliaV123
Advice? Stop trolling.

I'm not???? I love twice and my biases I love Kpop

Little advice about relationships... You're allowed to have differences in opinions. If you're both the same person it'd be a bit boring. I don't have the same music taste as my gf, but we find songs that we both like. You really shouldn't break up over it - I hope he finds someone he deserves.

No, they aren't rude. They don't behave like a spoilt 12 year old. dumping someone over a song is incredibly immature. Are you even old enough to be dating?
Original post by Goth metal girl

Sorry ur wrong
all i gotta say is stop the cap
Original post by temanbaik
Sorry ur wrong

It's ****ing awful I'm so glad I love my goth metal music

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending