The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Offer: CITY of LONDON UNI 2021

Hello to whoever reads this, hope you’re having a good day!

So guys I’ve just received an offer from City Of London University. I was excited when I saw I got an offer from the.

HOWEVER, the letter has no grades on it but it states the offer is ‘subject to conditions’ meaning it’s not an unconditional offer.

It also states ‘DISTINCTION DISTINCTION MERIT from Btech Extended Diploma’, but my application clearly states that I do A-Levels.

I’m scared that the offer is a mistake on their behalf or perhaps it’s a glitch.

Please help me!

Thanks x
Reply 1
Best thing to do is contact them xx I have emailed city university multiple times for enquires and they’re very fast with their replies!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nx_.1
Best thing to do is contact them xx I have emailed city university multiple times for enquires and they’re very fast with their replies!

It’ll put you at ease hearing from the universities themselves and they can change anything if there’s a mistake or reassure/explain anything you’re not too sure on
Reply 3
Thank you so much for replying 🥺. I’ve tried to email them via [email protected] - I’m not sure if that’s the correct one. I tried calling multiple times and they either didn’t pick up or it didn’t go through properly
Reply 4
Original post by Shia_K
Thank you so much for replying 🥺. I’ve tried to email them via [email protected] - I’m not sure if that’s the correct one. I tried calling multiple times and they either didn’t pick up or it didn’t go through properly

What course is it for? Mine was for healthcare so I emailed them directly using the healthcare email x
Reply 5
Midwifery. They have a direct email for midwifery?
Reply 6
Original post by Shia_K
Midwifery. They have a direct email for midwifery?

Omg I applied for midwifery too and made it my insurance choice xx Email them at [email protected]
Reply 7
Original post by Nx_.1
Omg I applied for midwifery too and made it my insurance choice xx Email them at [email protected]

Since that email is for all the healthcare course enquiries e.g. midwifery, nursing, physio, radiotherapy etc.
Reply 8
That’s great to see that you applied for midwifery, hopefully I see you there 🥺🥺
Reply 9
I’ve done as you you’ve said and they’ve gotten back to me saying they will look into it for me 🥺🥺 thank you so much ❤️
Reply 10
Original post by Shia_K
I’ve done as you you’ve said and they’ve gotten back to me saying they will look into it for me 🥺🥺 thank you so much ❤️

Aww I’m glad it was helpful x You’re welcome 🥰
Reply 11
Original post by Shia_K
That’s great to see that you applied for midwifery, hopefully I see you there 🥺🥺

Is city going to be your firm choice? What other universities are you interested in? xx
Reply 12
Im interested in King’s College and Canterbury Christ Church. I haven’t actually gotten round to making my choices yet because I’ve got one more university that’s still reviewing my application- King’s College.
Original post by Shia_K

Have you made City your firm
Reply 14
I have not 🥺🥺 there is one university that hasn’t gotten back to me me yet and that’s King’s College and I’m still unsure as to whether I want to stay in London or go out
Original post by Shia_K
I have not 🥺🥺 there is one university that hasn’t gotten back to me me yet and that’s King’s College and I’m still unsure as to whether I want to stay in London or go out

I see well good luck 😺
Reply 16
Thank you so much 😌🤝

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending