The Student Room Group

What Were The Highlights Of Your Childhood?

Scroll to see replies

how stress free and simple it all was
Original post by WillicaP

Scoring a hatrick in year 6 vs year 5 el Classico.
The highlights of my childhood include first day of school, dressing up, climbing trees - and learning to ride a bike.
Reply 4
I wish I had slept during the times when my mom put me to sleep in the afternoon. lol :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by ReganMarca3
The highlights of my childhood include first day of school, dressing up, climbing trees - and learning to ride a bike.

nervous times on the first day of class :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by fish finger fan
how stress free and simple it all was

if only I could go back to that time :redface:
There were no highlights.
Original post by WillicaP
if only I could go back to that time :redface:

If only life was that stress free now :redface:
I have a few but they're secret :hand:
I would also say the food......... but I still eat a lot of it now :colondollar:
Playing in my bedroom with my toys by myself, getting creative and not worrying about the future. We were so naive and oblivious to what the world was really like.
Original post by ReganMarca3

same like playing with my friends from my street: nerf gun fights, hide and seek, climbing trees, pretending to be ninjas and Greek warriors and stuff like that
and going on holiday w/ my family and swimming in the sea and looking in rock pools ig (:
everyone says child hood is stress free but I don't think that's true. Kids dread things more than adults can costhey have so little control over their liives. Like I remember worrying abt going to the dentist, throwing up cos I was so worried abt a test, worrying abt my part in the skl play and stuff...
Original post by Hazzz01
There were no highlights.

k edgelord
Original post by Khrushchav
everyone says child hood is stress free but I don't think that's true. Kids dread things more than adults can costhey have so little control over their liives. Like I remember worrying abt going to the dentist, throwing up cos I was so worried abt a test, worrying abt my part in the skl play and stuff...

That's true. We should look at the other side of the story.
MSN messenger
Original post by yeetouttawindow
MSN messenger

Damn the memories man
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Damn the memories man

'haha, sorry that wasn't me it was my friend'
Original post by yeetouttawindow
'haha, sorry that wasn't me it was my friend'

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh man :cry: ffs

Quick Reply

Latest