2021 OCR A2 Chemistry unofficial markscheme (additonal materials)

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Unknown1232003
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys this is the unofficial markscheme for OCR chemistry.. you can discuss your answers below to see if everyone managed to get the same!
Mn32
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Unknown1232003)
Hey guys this is the unofficial markscheme for OCR chemistry.. you can discuss your answers below to see if everyone managed to get the same!
Hi
Have you done the 2020 paper 1?
Unknown1232003
Rep:
(Original post by Mn32)
Hi
Have you done the 2020 paper 1?
Nope
anne-onymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey, does anyone have the 2019 papers for chemistry OCR B? (I know they're locked on the website, but some schools gave the locked papers to students to revise) please I'm not looking to cheat or anything, our school is making up their papers. I just need every extra practice I can get, please help!!
Unknown1232003
Rep:
(Original post by anne-onymous)
hey, does anyone have the 2019 papers for chemistry OCR B? (I know they're locked on the website, but some schools gave the locked papers to students to revise) please I'm not looking to cheat or anything, our school is making up their papers. I just need every extra practice I can get, please help!!
I do Ocr a sorry
prokar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Which paper is this sister?
studentthatneeds
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I do Ocr a sorry
Do you have the 2019 ocr a papers ?
Unknown1232003
Rep:
(Original post by studentthatneeds)
Do you have the 2019 ocr a papers ?
Ive done them but i dont have them sorry. Download the additonal assessment materials and use them to revise because there are a few 2019 questions on there
Last edited by Unknown1232003; 1 year ago
D_Dev
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Any advice for the OCR A 2020 Paper 2?
Hammr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm happy to share my answers for Paper 1, Physical Chemistry question sets, if anyone wants to compare
avocadolove123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hammr)
I'm happy to share my answers for Paper 1, Physical Chemistry question sets, if anyone wants to compare
yes that would be great xx
zoey101xo
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Anyone want to compare answers ive done all of the organic set questions for A2
Evie-lemon18
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hammr)
Hey, would you mind comparing answers for the physical chem sets? Thank you so much!
zoey101xo
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey is unseen papers, the 2020 papers??
hunkyhusky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hammr)
can u send them to me please too?
hunkyhusky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yes please!
Hammr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
MCQ's are easier to compare, Question set 21 to 26 on Chemistry A h432/01, I'm willing to share.
I can send scanned on some socials, tsr takes a while.
hunkyhusky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can you send me your email?
Evie-lemon18
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can anyone please help out with the unified concepts sets? Thank you!
GordonJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hammr)
That would be amazing if you could?
X
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads