The Student Room Group

Uni choice

I’m a bit stuck and hoping for a better direction, Coventry uni has offered me a conditional offer for jan2022 but university college of Birmingham have offered me a conditional offer for sep 2021. This is for an adult nursing course and I’m stuck between the two, could someone tell me what the teaching is like and what one you would recommend ?
Reply 1
It mainly comes down to what which university you liked the most. Have a look at the modules for each university and see which ones appeal to you the most.

If you have not been to an open day yet, I recommend going for both universities as it can provide a valuable insight as to what it is like there.

Hope this helped, good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by SyedN
It mainly comes down to what which university you liked the most. Have a look at the modules for each university and see which ones appeal to you the most.

If you have not been to an open day yet, I recommend going for both universities as it can provide a valuable insight as to what it is like there.

Hope this helped, good luck!

Thank you
Original post by Chloeh9
I’m a bit stuck and hoping for a better direction, Coventry uni has offered me a conditional offer for jan2022 but university college of Birmingham have offered me a conditional offer for sep 2021. This is for an adult nursing course and I’m stuck between the two, could someone tell me what the teaching is like and what one you would recommend ?

Hi!

Congratulations on getting these offers!

I am currently a student at Coventry University, and honestly think it is a great university. All professors I have met have been very nice and helpful and the facilities Coventry Uni provides are very well maintained and useful. Although I am not studying nursing personally, I have only heard great things about it!
If you have trouble choosing between the two universities, I would recommend just acting based on what feels right to you. Look closely at the differences between them, and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
If you have any further questions about your course or Coventry University in general, do not hesitate to ask!

Hope this helped :smile:

Tereza
Student Ambassador
International Relations Student
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi!

Congratulations on getting these offers!

I am currently a student at Coventry University, and honestly think it is a great university. All professors I have met have been very nice and helpful and the facilities Coventry Uni provides are very well maintained and useful. Although I am not studying nursing personally, I have only heard great things about it!
If you have trouble choosing between the two universities, I would recommend just acting based on what feels right to you. Look closely at the differences between them, and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
If you have any further questions about your course or Coventry University in general, do not hesitate to ask!

Hope this helped :smile:

Tereza
Student Ambassador
International Relations Student

Thank you !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending