The Student Room Group

HMCTS Summer Intern 2021

Has anyone heard back from their application yet?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I made an application for the London location but I haven’t heard back
I haven’t heard back too and I applied in London too
(edited 2 years ago)
My application status changed yesterday to 'on hold', and I have just received an invitation to interview, I applied for Bradford and Salford, so hopefully, you guys will hear back soon. Good luck!
Congratulations!

Mine hasn’t been updated or anything. Thanks for the update x
Original post by chloefinnagan
My application status changed yesterday to 'on hold', and I have just received an invitation to interview, I applied for Bradford and Salford, so hopefully, you guys will hear back soon. Good luck!

Congratulations 🥳
Booked my ID interview for tomorrow! Applied for Bradford and London however my London application hasn’t been processed yet
Congratulations! I booked mine for Friday, looks like we're both on the Bradford one!
I assume the London one has a lot of applications to get through. So the wait might be long.
Reply 9
Is the interview just to check ID or is it a more formal traditional type of interview?
Original post by ce14222
Is the interview just to check ID or is it a more formal traditional type of interview?

I had mine today, it's just to check ID! I was also able to ask some questions at the end about the role.
I also had my ID check interview. Does anybody know when we will be informed of the outcome?
Original post by anika_sohail2204
I also had my ID check interview. Does anybody know when we will be informed of the outcome?

I thought if we got to the interview stage that meant we got the job?

Yeah that's what I thought but wasn't 100% sure.
Reply 14
Has anyone heard back from their application yet?

I applied for the London location but I have not received a reply yet. Hopefully we'll get responses soon.

I was just informed that I wasn't selected after ID check interview. So the interview stage doesn't amount to confirmation of selection I guess.
Original post by anika_sohail2204
I was just informed that I wasn't selected after ID check interview. So the interview stage doesn't amount to confirmation of selection I guess.

I got my offer today however I’m surprised they are rejecting after ID interview.
Which location?
Original post by Olaoluwamonisola
Which location?

it was the mixed locations one, I applied for Darlington, Bradford, Nottingham etc
Original post by Maisiegx
I got my offer today however I’m surprised they are rejecting after ID interview.

What location did you get your offer for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending