The Student Room Group
what is this for?
Reply 2
I'm a girl and this happened with a crush who I've had for years.

he was a family friend and so I would see him during different events in the year they could range from weddings/parties held at professional venues or at family/friends houses. I knew him my whole life but the sexual tension really sparked more when I was about 20 and he was about 24. the years before that when we were kids we didn't really speak and when we did our interactions weren't the friendliest and the boys and girls used to play separately with girls playing dress up or with dolls and then the boys gaming etc. so anyway when I was 20 every time I would see him and we would be scanning the scene when entering a venue or house it was obvious that we were always searching for each others eyes and when we finally did have eye contact through the crowd we both would quickly look away and a few times he even licked his lips while staring at me meanwhile my heart would be beating out of my chest! At this point I would start greeting everybody getting close and more exciting about greeting him and when I would finally reach him we would always hug longer than anybody else and he would always squeeze me tightly as if he didn't want to let me free. At the same time we both knew about he boundary and that line we couldn't cross.

At one birthday party the older generation wanted all the kids and teens (which also classed the unmarried 20 somethings) to have a group picture but where do I get placed in the picture order ..right next to him !!!! of course everybody was interlocked in someway and as soon as I felt his hand on the small of my back !!! I cant even explain the feeling the sexual tension was so real and what I loved the most is that he was just everything I wanted in a person.

There have been many small interactions filled with sexual tension between us and one more to finish off is once at a pre wedding party and there were 5 of us had to get some last minute bits from the brides house and while we were trying to figure out the plan 2 of the guys and one of the girls ended up skipping off to one of their cars just as I was about to call them back but before I got the chance to he softly but assertively took my waving hand and said you're coming with me ! I can describe how I felt in that moment . the way he made me feel was just too much for me to take.

Anyway who has read to this point might want to know what's going on now well im 22 and he's about 26 and I haven't seen him in a couple of years partly because of covid but I recently heard through family that he is engaged so good for him. im still single but planning on moving country this year so hopefully I will meet someone. Other than the mini sexual tension filled moments me and him shared we never ever spoke about it or that there was something between us never kissed it was purely that feeling that is never spoken about but internally both parties know.
Reply 3
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
what is this for?

For general tips and advice for people with no game - myself included lol
Original post by Anonymous
For general tips and advice for people with no game - myself included lol

You mean you wanna learn how to flirt??
Reply 5
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
You mean you wanna learn how to flirt??

I don't this is thread is really for you if im being honest.
How cute, yet tragic

Also people, I know I’m 7 months late!
Reply 7
I'm a girl and this happened with a crush who I've had for years.

he was a family friend and so I would see him during different events in the year they could range from weddings/parties held at professional venues or at family/friends houses. I knew him my whole life but the sexual tension really sparked more when I was about 20 and he was about 24. the years before that when we were kids we didn't really speak and when we did our interactions weren't the friendliest and the boys and girls used to play separately with girls playing dress up or with dolls and then the boys gaming etc. so anyway when I was 20 every time I would see him and we would be scanning the scene when entering a venue or house it was obvious that we were always searching for each others eyes and when we finally did have eye contact through the crowd we both would quickly look away and a few times he even licked his lips while staring at me meanwhile my heart would be beating out of my chest! At this point I would start greeting everybody getting close and more exciting about greeting him and when I would finally reach him we would always hug longer than anybody else and he would always squeeze me tightly as if he didn't want to let me free. At the same time we both knew about he boundary and that line we couldn't cross.

At one birthday party the older generation wanted all the kids and teens (which also classed the unmarried 20 somethings) to have a group picture but where do I get placed in the picture order ..right next to him !!!! of course everybody was interlocked in someway and as soon as I felt his hand on the small of my back !!! I cant even explain the feeling the sexual tension was so real and what I loved the most is that he was just everything I wanted in a person.

There have been many small interactions filled with sexual tension between us and one more to finish off is once at a pre wedding party and there were 5 of us had to get some last minute bits from the brides house and while we were trying to figure out the plan 2 of the guys and one of the girls ended up skipping off to one of their cars just as I was about to call them back but before I got the chance to he softly but assertively took my waving hand and said you're coming with me ! I can describe how I felt in that moment . the way he made me feel was just too much for me to take.

Anyway who has read to this point might want to know what's going on now well im 22 and he's about 26 and I haven't seen him in a couple of years partly because of covid but I recently heard through family that he is engaged so good for him. im still single but planning on moving country this year so hopefully I will meet someone. Other than the mini sexual tension filled moments me and him shared we never ever spoke about it or that there was something between us never kissed it was purely that feeling that is never spoken about but internally both parties know.

Bruh this is so tragic, something straight out of a book, lmk what happens in chapter 2
Original post by morlman
Bruh this is so tragic, something straight out of a book, lmk what happens in chapter 2

I honestly need to know
Hi what are some methods you use to create sexual tension.

state whether you are a girl or guy and an example or story of an interaction that sparked sexual tension ...

welcoming anything from soft tension to heavy , explicit sexual tension

I’m a guy usually it’s just about reading body language carefully if she’s into you she’ll reciprocate.

Girls tend to like assertive/dominant guys who can show aggression (subconsciously communicates you can defend them etc), I remember slightly speaking louder when talking to two girls one of them said that was scary but not in a bad way, eventually we kept talking in our labs and it got to a point where I called her and put my hand on her lower back slightly like the other poster said this is a good move to escalate if the girl is willing and it ramps up the tension even more. she ended up giving me her number. With I different girl i remember just talking to her with direct and strong eye contact, could see her pupils dilate and she started blushing etc.

Subtle innuendo too, a girl in my lecture sat next to me and kept on being suggestive with her bottle, clearing her throat etc but I didn’t know now how to flirt back then. Other examples are the girl being overt, one innocuously bending over in the library in my direction, if this isn’t you do not try overt stuff ! I’m not a huge fan and people could look silly if they’re not too confident.

Another example is when I saw a girl sitting across from me she kept on looking occasionally, I would look back then stretch, she started sitting on her side a bit to show off. And I reciprocated, then her and her friend did a weird thing where they left to go to the “toilet” the girl comes to my side and her friend goes a different way, they come back and do the same thing.

Copy what other people who flirt do and it’ll help you out a bit.

Latest

Trending

Trending