The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Unknown1232003
Hey guys this is the unofficial markscheme for OCR chemistry.. you can discuss your answers below to see if everyone managed to get the same!

Hi
Have you done the 2020 paper 1?
Original post by Mn32
Hi
Have you done the 2020 paper 1?

Nope :smile:
hey, does anyone have the 2019 papers for chemistry OCR B? (I know they're locked on the website, but some schools gave the locked papers to students to revise) please I'm not looking to cheat or anything, our school is making up their papers. I just need every extra practice I can get, please help!!
Original post by anne-onymous
hey, does anyone have the 2019 papers for chemistry OCR B? (I know they're locked on the website, but some schools gave the locked papers to students to revise) please I'm not looking to cheat or anything, our school is making up their papers. I just need every extra practice I can get, please help!!

I do Ocr a sorry
Reply 5
Which paper is this sister?
I do Ocr a sorry

Do you have the 2019 ocr a papers ?
Original post by studentthatneeds
Do you have the 2019 ocr a papers ?

Ive done them but i dont have them sorry. Download the additonal assessment materials and use them to revise because there are a few 2019 questions on there
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Any advice for the OCR A 2020 Paper 2?
Reply 9
Hey guys this is the unofficial markscheme for OCR chemistry.. you can discuss your answers below to see if everyone managed to get the same!

I'm happy to share my answers for Paper 1, Physical Chemistry question sets, if anyone wants to compare
Original post by Hammr
I'm happy to share my answers for Paper 1, Physical Chemistry question sets, if anyone wants to compare

yes that would be great xx
Anyone want to compare answers ive done all of the organic set questions for A2
Original post by Hammr

Hey, would you mind comparing answers for the physical chem sets? Thank you so much!
hey is unseen papers, the 2020 papers??
Original post by Hammr

can u send them to me please too?
yes please!
Reply 16
MCQ's are easier to compare, Question set 21 to 26 on Chemistry A h432/01, I'm willing to share.
I can send scanned on some socials, tsr takes a while.
can you send me your email?
Can anyone please help out with the unified concepts sets? Thank you!
Reply 19
Original post by Hammr

That would be amazing if you could?

Latest