How to cope with Londoff?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
All electricity is going to be turned off 1 day a year and I just want to prepare because we all rely on electricity pretty much. Its only 1 day a year but its a lot to prepare for, no wi fi, no charge in our phones, no electric appliances, cooking will be harder as you'll have no fridge or microwave or any cooking appliances that uses electric and entertainment will be harder. The new London mayor will be doing Londoff
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As the new Mayor of London hasn't yet been chosen, what's the source for this nonsense?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Made up trash.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
As the new Mayor of London hasn't yet been chosen, what's the source for this nonsense?
Hopefully it will be Niko Omilana, im just making it because he could potentially be the new London mayor
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We haven’t even voted yet. You’re worrying about a problem that hasn’t come up yet
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
Made up trash.
Attachment 1018280
Made up? It's real stuff
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
We haven’t even voted yet. You’re worrying about a problem that hasn’t come up yet
It could happen, I am not worrying, I want niko to be mayor but Londoff is something to prepare for
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Attachment 1018280
Made up? It's real stuff
No, it isn't.
Anonymous #1
No, it isn't.
The proof is there
The Weeknd.
Report 1 month ago
Leave London
Spoiler:
Show
and come back in 24 hours 😎
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The proof is there
No, it isn't, it's completely made up. It's not even a half credible wind up, it's just... bad.
Anonymous #1
No, it isn't, it's completely made up. It's not even a half credible wind up, it's just... bad.
I provided proof, check niko omilanas Instagram. I don't know what you mean its made up
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Leave London
Spoiler:
Show
and come back in 24 hours 😎
Yep true could do that
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I provided proof, check niko omilanas Instagram. I don't know what you mean its made up
You can't provide proof of something that doesn't exist and I'd be foolish to even pretend to look. I'm telling you, it's in no way believable.
Anonymous #1
You can't provide proof of something that doesn't exist and I'd be foolish to even pretend to look. I'm telling you, it's in no way believable.
Niko omilana does exist lol and he's trying to be a mayor for London which exists as well lmao
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Niko omilana does exist lol and he's trying to be a mayor for London which exists as well lmao
An uneducated and unqualified mayor would never, ever, ever be placed in a position where they could make that sort of decision about the power grid and associated infrastructure. Never.
stem_leader
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All electricity is going to be turned off 1 day a year and I just want to prepare because we all rely on electricity pretty much. Its only 1 day a year but its a lot to prepare for, no wi fi, no charge in our phones, no electric appliances, cooking will be harder as you'll have no fridge or microwave or any cooking appliances that uses electric and entertainment will be harder. The new London mayor will be doing Londoff
This is the most batshit thing I've read in a long while. Thanks for the laugh.

Please feel free to prove us all wrong by posting a URI to a gov.uk website citing the source.
Anonymous #1
An uneducated and unqualified mayor would never, ever, ever be placed in a position where they could make that sort of decision about the power grid and associated infrastructure. Never.
So it's not made up, he could be mayor
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stem_leader)
This is the most batshit thing I've read in a long while. Thanks for the laugh.

Please feel free to prove us all wrong by posting a URI to a gov.uk website citing the source.
Stop being rude
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could survive a day without electricity. But this will never happen. It would be like 'the purge'. Literally, if you shut off all electricity, to everyone, for a whole day... all the fxxking psychopathic dreggs of our society would seize the opportunity to have a field day.

You'd have bigger things to worry about than no electricity. Better buy some power drills and nail guns with spare batteries instead.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
11.01%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (16)
7.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.23%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.89%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise