The Student Room Group

Dnipro Medical Institute - Dentistry

has anyone studied or is studying dentistry at Dnipro Medical institute? I wanted to know if the course is super heavy and hard, or if it’s manageable. I really want to do dentistry but i’m worried I’ll be bad at it :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Hello Anonymous ! Don't be negative ! If you really like it follow your dreams !!! You will never know if you re good or bad if you will not try it! And there is always a chance to change your field. I would not recommend Dnipro because I was about to study there. I have family friends over there , with huge experience in that field and they suggested me to not apply for this Uni. Better check Universities in Kiev.
Reply 2
Hey, do you know why dnipro wasn’t good?
Reply 3
Original post by Sarahp2000
Hello Anonymous ! Don't be negative ! If you really like it follow your dreams !!! You will never know if you re good or bad if you will not try it! And there is always a chance to change your field. I would not recommend Dnipro because I was about to study there. I have family friends over there , with huge experience in that field and they suggested me to not apply for this Uni. Better check Universities in Kiev.

Do you know why dnipro wasn’t good?
Hi,

You can access the course discipline here and see for yourself how you feel about the topics you would be covering. You could also try contacting the university with any queries you may have about the course. Hopefully they can clear up any concerns you may have =)
Reply 5
Original post by PrynceAli
Hi,

You can access the course discipline here and see for yourself how you feel about the topics you would be covering. You could also try contacting the university with any queries you may have about the course. Hopefully they can clear up any concerns you may have =)

thankyou!
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know why dnipro wasn’t good?

Yea, What do you wanna know ?
Reply 7
Original post by Sarahp2000
Yea, What do you wanna know ?

how the education system is and if they’re supportive??
I'm a dental student in Dnipro medical institute , I like the whole university specially the Dr from UK ,What I liked most was that, in light of the Corona crisis, the lessons were given to us online they were understandable, and if we had any questions, we could review the doctors whenever we wanted. and at what time we want
Reply 9
Hello, im thinking of applying to dnipro then coming back to the uk to work. Do you recommend this route? I couldn't get into dental school in the uk
Original post by rb2000
Hello, im thinking of applying to dnipro then coming back to the uk to work. Do you recommend this route? I couldn't get into dental school in the uk

Hi there! After a year of debating it I am going through with this route, I have mentally accepted already that I will need a further 2-3 years completing the ORE exams and getting a place on the foundation year program but I believe it will be worth it in the long run! I am starting this September :smile:
hey I'll be studying dentistry abroad at dnipro medical institute this year !!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by aspiringgraddent
Hi there! After a year of debating it I am going through with this route, I have mentally accepted already that I will need a further 2-3 years completing the ORE exams and getting a place on the foundation year program but I believe it will be worth it in the long run! I am starting this September :smile:

I will start second year of dentistry and I dont know any one in Dnipro feel stresss
Reply 13

Hey thank you for your reply! Send me a dm so we can talk more 😁
Original post by catherine south
I'm a dental student in Dnipro medical institute , I like the whole university specially the Dr from UK ,What I liked most was that, in light of the Corona crisis, the lessons were given to us online they were understandable, and if we had any questions, we could review the doctors whenever we wanted. and at what time we want

Hey do you know anyone I can get in contact with I’m coming to ukrain in October for the sep 2021 app to study dentistry too
Reply 15
I am thinking of going too!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16

Hi, I am planning to go too. Do we need to do the foundation years after passing the ORE exam?
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
hey I'll be studying dentistry abroad at dnipro medical institute this year!

I am from the U.K. too, would like to go down this route too. More than happy to support each other
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 18
Hi everyone,

I am new to the student room, not sure how it works.

Anyone going to Dnipro to study Dentistry? Graduate Entry.

Thanks!
Reply 19
Hi everyone! New to the student room, not sure how it works. Anyone still recommending Dnipro for Dentistry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending