The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
And no, it won't do anything for returning normality. Media and politicians are still insisting the vaccinated live by the same rules and mask mandates as those who have not had it.

Oh and you have no idea what the long term effects are.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
no, it won't do anything for returning normality.

Then I'm not taking it either
Reply 3
My family want me to have the vaccine, but I would not like to.
Reply 4
Same
Reply 5
Original post by Vlad83
My family want me to have the vaccine, but I would not like to.

If its no going to bring back normality then what is the ****ing point
Then I'm not taking it either

Really? You've made up your mind within five minutes of an anonymous ********'s paranoid ramblings? Come on now FFS.

(Had both doses - it absolutely will help us get back to normal assuming people get it and the rest of the world has access to it)
Original post by Democracy
Really? You've made up your mind within five minutes of an anonymous ********'s paranoid ramblings? Come on now FFS.

(Had both doses - it absolutely will help us get back to normal assuming people get it and the rest of the world has access to it)

It's probably the same troll who posted on my thread.
Reply 8

I said in the op if it means we'll go back to normal I'll probably take it but if we don't I won't be and someone said we won't go back to normality so I said I won't be taking it.
Reply 9
Original post by Kovalensky
It's probably the same troll who posted on my thread.

How am I troll I'm just asking if people are taking he vaccine or not and saying my opinion
Ngl with apparently a new variant and India/turkey being in absolute chaos, it’s looking more and more likely.
How am I troll I'm just asking if people are taking he vaccine or not and saying my opinion

Not you, anon2.
Original post by Kovalensky
Not you, anon2.

OK sorry

Do tell us what you are able to do in the UK that you can't if not vaccinated? Oh, oh, go on a cruise :rolleyes:

If you think it will give you your freedom and normality, you're deluded.
Good luck though.
I said in the op if it means we'll go back to normal I'll probably take it but if we don't I won't be and someone said we won't go back to normality so I said I won't be taking it.

Okay so use your initiative and find the facts instead of blindly accepting what some anonymous person tells you on the interwebs :tongue:

The evidence we have suggests the vaccines reduce rates of serious illness, hospitalisation, and death. This is really important in getting back to normal so it's in everyone's best interests to get vaccinated.
Okay so use your initiative and find the facts instead of blindly accepting what some anonymous person tells you on the interwebs :tongue:

The evidence we have suggests the vaccines reduce rates of serious illness, hospitalisation, and death. This is really important in getting back to normal so it's in everyone's best interests to get vaccinated.

If I do find out that it's going to help us go back to normality then I'll take it. If I don't I won't. I'm not actually trusting anon 2, I just mean if that's the case then I am not taking it
What you can do after you’ve have had the vaccine
The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19 infection, and a full course will reduce your chance of becoming seriously ill. We don’t know how much it will reduce the risk of you passing on the virus. So it is important to continue to follow current national guidance.

To protect yourself and your family, friends and colleagues, you MUST still:

* practise social distancing
* wear a face mask
* wash your hands carefully and frequently
* open windows to let fresh air in
* follow the current guidance

From https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-what-to-expect-after-vaccination/what-to-expect-after-your-covid-19-vaccination
If I do find out that it's going to help us go back to normality then I'll take it. If I don't I won't. I'm not actually trusting anon 2, I just mean if that's the case then I am not taking it

Like I said, the evidence shows that it reduces transmission, serious illness, and death. If that's not a way to getting back to normality, I don't know what is.

You don't have to blindly take my word for it either - the data is out there e.g.: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993
Ok
Original post by 4Skin
no becuz changes ur nda, makes u infertile n my friend sed havin the cold makes u immune anyway. plus they have neva isolated the virus...

There has been no studies to show that it makes you infertile. Nor change your DNA.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest