The Student Room Group
What makes you ask about it?
not for long <3
Are you looking for recommendations for your conservative christian grandparents?
no it’s not that i don’t support lgbt, it’s that a friend said there isn’t a single netflix original without gay characters and i’m trying to prove him wrong
Original post by slapsticjoe
no it’s not that i don’t support lgbt, it’s that a friend said there isn’t a single netflix original without gay characters and i’m trying to prove him wrong

I haven't watched any of these films for a few years so could be wrong, but I do not remember any LGBT characters in;
-Beasts of No Nation
-Hold the Dark
-Apostle
-El Camino
-The Irishman
-Extraction
Thankfully not many. Just like there are not many all white, all male, all 'abled' ones. Finally they're catching up with how diverse society actually is :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
oi imagine thinking having characters similar to people that exist in real life in fictional models of real life is identity politics. I don't know any doctors in real life, so obviously we shouldn't have grey's anatomy anymore.
Reply 8
none soon. we're consuming everything
Reply 9
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
oi imagine thinking having characters similar to people that exist in real life in fictional models of real life is identity politics. I don't know any doctors in real life, so obviously we shouldn't have grey's anatomy anymore.

YEAH ITS JUST. AAGGHH they act like these ppl dont exist

'ugh, whats next, a trans autistic person?' you called? 'a black sapphic with adhd?' oh hey, ive met a few of those. 'a nonbinary muslim?' im mutuals with one! why is the idea that these people exist so... wild... to those people?
Reply 10
What makes you ask what makes him ask? Offended straight away aren't you bless
Reply 11
your a ******* ******
Reply 12
allow straight people to have own a opinion on what they like, just cause its in the world don't mean it needs to be in my house
Reply 13
do your drag every dead cat from outside into your house
Original post by rich86
do your drag every dead cat from outside into your house

bro what
Thank goodness all those straight people bumped this old thread.
Squid game

Latest