The Student Room Group

Crystals <3

heyy guys!

So I’m new to crystals and I’ve always been interested especially when it comes to them overall helping you manifest things and I’m general I appreciate their true qualities affecting your life In many positive aspects.

The question I’m genuinely interested in have you guys purchased any crystals, which ones and what did you experience them ever since you started wearing them or using them?

I’m planning on getting clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, obsedian, malachite and tiger eye.

Any comment would be appreciated! Thank you
Original post by DepressedLife
heyy guys!

So I’m new to crystals and I’ve always been interested especially when it comes to them overall helping you manifest things and I’m general I appreciate their true qualities affecting your life In many positive aspects.

The question I’m genuinely interested in have you guys purchased any crystals, which ones and what did you experience them ever since you started wearing them or using them?

I’m planning on getting clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, obsedian, malachite and tiger eye.

Ooh I'm interested to see if they work? I'm a very sceptical overthinker haha
I have rainbow obsidian :smile:
Original post by butterbeanjo
Ooh I'm interested to see if they work? I'm a very sceptical overthinker haha

Yes I recommend you start learning about them since you’re curious and interested after all! :smile:
Original post by DepressedLife
heyy guys!

Don't thread there my friend. You are opening gateway for demons to enter you. There is only two ways. The one true way is Jesus to eternal life. The other ways are all connected to the other source satan.crystals, chakra, sublimals, third eye opening, law of attraction such things are simply a false light which decieves people to darkness. I know these things can be interesting and I used to be someone interested in these too but please don't go there. There are many testimonies of people speaking out from their experience against these...I think one I remember was called law of attraction is demonic. I hope you will take these words seriously. You do not want to dabble in these practices.
https://youtu.be/Kft4plo9JSw ah this is the testimony i found
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending