The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Chat Thread

This thread is for any banter between us vet students/applicants since we also want to have some fun beside admissions and studying. :biggrin:

If you are looking for the 2021 Applicants' Thread, click here.

If you are looking for advice and resources about applying for Vet Med, click here.

Happy chatting everyone. :rave:

Volunteer Note: Please be aware that for the safety of all our users TSR does not allow the sharing of social media details such as WhatsApp, instagram or Snapchat. Attempts to promote any groups on these platforms will be removed.

This is because many users on our site are very young and some are considered vulnerable. It's important that these users are protected, especially since these threads are completely public so anybody can see your social media details if you share them.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Let's goooo
Reply 2
Great😁 remember to link it in the main chat in the morning
Yeaaaaahhh
Reply 4
Anything you can get from French or Italian cheese😂
Reply 5
Good morning everyone :smile: how are we on this fine Monday morning
Reply 6
We’ve been hijacked !!
I don't stand for this putting words into my mouth, that post isn't me and I've been hacked!!!
Reply 8
Original post by RoseVet
We’ve been hijacked !!

Call the police!! Oh no!! It was the police!!😭😭
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Hey guys I have a joke for u

What is the most musical microorganism?
omg it’s back 🥺
Original post by RoseVet
Hey guys I have a joke for u

What is the most musical microorganism?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/57/28/c15728d79595450f2fbc2cd5b4838fd8.jpg
Original post by RambleAmple
I don't stand for this putting words into my mouth, that post isn't me and I've been hacked!!!

Hello, sorry about that I hadn't quite finished editing your post before I was going to reply to you explaining why I've added in the things I have. :smile:

I really love your thread idea. :biggrin: It's great to have these kind of discussions in Unis forums and it's something we are really trying to encourage to build that sense of community. :yes:

Just to help more people find and see this thread, I've tweaked the wording in the thread title so that people using Google and other search engines can find this thread more easily and join in the discussions. :smile: Hope this makes sense. We both really want this thread to thrive so having the most optimal thread title can really help that. :biggrin:

I've also made sure this thread has been stickied in the Vet Med, forum so that it gets pride of place. :king1: Plus I've give this thread an orange title; if you have another colour preference let me know and I can change it. :yy:

The Volunteer Note I have included is one that we tend to put in all chat threads and applicants' threads across Universities. A lot of people don't realise these Community Guidelines are in place so it's often important to flag this first, to save a thread being closed and cleaned up. Just a signpost for new users who might not be aware of the rules TSR has for the safety of everyone. :wink:

Any questions or requests - let me know. :smile:
Original post by RoseVet
We’ve been hijacked !!

Original post by Euapp
Call the police!! Oh no!! It was the police!!😭😭

Hi folks, no "hijacking" :lol: just me trying to help this thread be as best as it can be. :yep:
See my explanation in the post above ^ :smile:

In future, it'd be really helpful if we could raise concerns about what's happening about moderation in this private forum, where the community staff can look into things and explain to you privately why certain decisions have been made. :yy:
Reply 14
Anyway guys what's your favourite microorganism?
I'll go first, I love bacteriophages because they're so good at destroying bacteria
Original post by AHB27
Anyway guys what's your favourite microorganism?
I'll go first, I love bacteriophages because they're so good at destroying bacteria

fungi, for me- i hear they're good at parties
My fave microorganisms is truly the best comedian of all organisms...

Spoiler

EDIT: Damn someone beat me to it :getmecoat:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
My fave microorganisms is truly the best comedian of all organisms...

Spoiler

eyyy we made the same joke
Original post by Clairolax
fungi, for me- i hear they're good at parties

They’ll have to arrive quickly though, I hear there isn’t mushroom left at the party!!
Original post by Clairolax
eyyy we made the same joke

Huzzah, a TSR user with taste
:congrats:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending