The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

A2b Birmingham University

Hi,
If I'm currently a year 12 student, do I have to apply for A2b Birmingham 2021/2022?
Original post by Karina750
Hi,
If I'm currently a year 12 student, do I have to apply for A2b Birmingham 2021/2022?

Hi

Sorry if this is a bit late

I'm in Year 12 and I applied to the AEP. As far as I'm aware the A2B is Year 13.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Karina750
Hi,

Hi u apply to A2B in year 13 but you can apply for R2P in year 12 but i think if you apply for R2P you can't apply for A2B later. I'm on A2B and I think its really beneficial so I think wait until yr13
Reply 3
Original post by Coderanj
Hi

Sorry if this is a bit late

I'm in Year 12 and I applied to the AEP. As far as I'm aware the A2B is Year 13.

if you apply to aep this year can u also apply to a2b next year?
Original post by oopsah
if you apply to aep this year can u also apply to a2b next year?

only if your unsuccessful to getting on aep this year
you can only do one of the programs
Original post by akawesome
Hi u apply to A2B in year 13 but you can apply for R2P in year 12 but i think if you apply for R2P you can't apply for A2B later. I'm on A2B and I think its really beneficial so I think wait until yr13

Hi,
May I ask if a2b they look at GCSEs for Medicine? And do they want you to have all 8s and 9s
Original post by Samreenbhayat
Hi,
May I ask if a2b they look at GCSEs for Medicine? And do they want you to have all 8s and 9s

Im not sure i applied for maths and i had to apply through my school so they filled the forms and everything. I think just check with your head of year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending