The Student Room Group

is anyone in year 13 and has never worked before?

I literally feel like I'm the only one that hasn't had a job all my life. I'm planning on doing something in the summer though there's not many jobs out there. how many hours do you think would be best during the summer? Also please do let me know if your in the same boat as me :smile:
Im in the same boat😭Im also planning to get a summer job. In not too sure about hours but I’m gonna try and get a job at a summer camp for kids as opposed to the traditional retail or supermarket job
Original post by wizkid44
Im in the same boat😭Im also planning to get a summer job. In not too sure about hours but I’m gonna try and get a job at a summer camp for kids as opposed to the traditional retail or supermarket job

wait how does that work?
Original post by suga&amp
wait how does that work?

How does what work. The summer camp job?
Original post by what do i do
I literally feel like I'm the only one that hasn't had a job all my life. I'm planning on doing something in the summer though there's not many jobs out there. how many hours do you think would be best during the summer? Also please do let me know if your in the same boat as me :smile:

Id imagine in the current climate it’s very common.
I didn't work at sixth form and neither did many other people in my year. I did volunteer though and gained lots of skills through volunteering so that is certainly something to consider if you can't get a job.
Original post by wizkid44
How does what work. The summer camp job?

yes
Original post by suga&amp
yes

oh, like you know those summer camps that parents send their kids to in the summer? basically you just apply for and work for one of them, sometimes it’s only a week sometimes it’s 4 weeks, you basically just do activities with children all day

Quick Reply

Latest