The Student Room Group

Girl I’m seeing is scared of me?

We were cuddling at mine last night, and I asked her if she was scared of me.

She said yes. I asked her why and she told me because of how much she likes me.

I’ve known her for a little over a month now. I struggle to understand why I feel so good with her, but I just do and I hope it continues.

Is it too soon to feel love?
How old are you both ?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you both ?

26 and 24.
26 and 24.

The only reason I can think that she would be scared is if she has experienced trauma from someone in the past. However, if this is not an issue and she does not have any past trauma maybe she is confusing being scared with nervousness which is normal if you are really into someone.

Also what made you ask her whether she was scared of you it sounds slightly strange?
Reply 4
The only reason I can think that she would be scared is if she has experienced trauma from someone in the past. However, if this is not an issue and she does not have any past trauma maybe she is confusing being scared with nervousness which is normal if you are really into someone.

Also what made you ask her whether she was scared of you it sounds slightly strange?

Well, tbh I asked her what scared her, and she said me.
Those are some confused feelings there.

But yes, it's probably more infatuation than anything at this point.
Reply 6
Original post by jenerous
Those are some confused feelings there.

But yes, it's probably more infatuation than anything at this point.

Yeah without a doubt, but that could turn into something more
Reply 7
She said what scared her was that she likes me "too much"
Reply 8
She said what scared her was that she likes me "too much"

Yeah sounds like she had a bad breakup or past memory that's affecting her now. Try communicating with her and make her feel comfortable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending