The Student Room Group

Minhaj College Private Candiate Support Thread

Hey guys! Is anyone else with Minhaj college for their 2021 private candidate assessments?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Haleemah25
Hey guys! Is anyone else with Minhaj college for their 2021 private candidate assessments?

What subjects?
Reply 2
Original post by annonymous1984
What subjects?

A level Bio and Chem Wbyu
Reply 3

I am
Reply 4

Yes I am! Chemistry biology maths hbu? have you recieved a topic list?
Reply 5
Original post by unagdi
Yes I am! Chemistry biology maths hbu? have you recieved a topic list?

No not yet, I’m annoyed because they haven’t told me anything yet apart from the exam dates :/ have they given you the topic list?
Reply 6
Original post by Bilaaaal
I am

What subjects? So glad I’ve finally found people who are studying with them too !
Reply 7
No not yet, I’m annoyed because they haven’t told me anything yet apart from the exam dates :/ have they given you the topic list?

No not yet, its frustrating your right, What exam boards are you doing? Also did they say anything like it'll only be AS for example etc and do you need to provide any extra evidence like essays?
Reply 8
What subjects? So glad I’ve finally found people who are studying with them too !

Aqa Chemistry and Edexcel A Biology. What exam boards are you doing? Yeahh i have been looking for other candidates registered with them too lol
Reply 9
Original post by unagdi
No not yet, its frustrating your right, What exam boards are you doing? Also did they say anything like it'll only be AS for example etc and do you need to provide any extra evidence like essays?

It’s sooo jarring I agree, I’m doing AQA Biology and OCR A Chemistry. I rang and they said that it’s going to be past exam papers and questions but that’s all the info I’ve got. The thing is I haven’t covered all of the A2 content so I really wanna know the topics and that way I can learn them 😭
Reply 10
Did any of you guys have tutors beforehand that submitted evidence?
Reply 11
Aqa Chemistry and Edexcel A Biology. What exam boards are you doing? Yeahh i have been looking for other candidates registered with them too lol

Ah we are doing different exams boards 😭 is your first exam on the 16th as well for Bio?
Reply 12
It’s sooo jarring I agree, I’m doing AQA Biology and OCR A Chemistry. I rang and they said that it’s going to be past exam papers and questions but that’s all the info I’ve got. The thing is I haven’t covered all of the A2 content so I really wanna know the topics and that way I can learn them 😭

Trust me so frustrating omds but did they say like all of AS and a bit of A2? Or literally no information on topics at all?
I’m so glad I found this is anyone doing ocr maths?
Since we’re doing 2 papers for a level are they just ditching the topics in the third exam?
Ah we are doing different exams boards 😭 is your first exam on the 16th as well for Bio?

It's on the 17th isn't
Original post by daddysdankeria
I’m so glad I found this is anyone doing ocr maths?
Since we’re doing 2 papers for a level are they just ditching the topics in the third exam?

Are you only doing Maths?
Are you only doing Maths?

Yeah hbu is there gonna be no mechanics on it then I’m still confused
Reply 17
Original post by unagdi
Trust me so frustrating omds but did they say like all of AS and a bit of A2? Or literally no information on topics at all

They have just replied and told me that it will be AS Paper 1 and AS Paper 2 for my sciences
They have just replied and told me that it will be AS Paper 1 and AS Paper 2 for my sciences

So no A2 content?
Original post by daddysdankeria
Yeah hbu is there gonna be no mechanics on it then I’m still confused

I’m not too sure tbh as i’m not doing maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending