The Student Room Group

what would you do differently if you were born of the opposite sex?

Like your life, would you live any differently if you were of the opposite sex?

I'd probably be rich AF cos I'd be a hot girl with an OF but other than that... I'd pretty much be as I am as a guy.

Scroll to see replies

it would not make any difference to me as i am a boy but love dressing as a girl
Wear suave waistcoats, my bewbs always get in the way of my masculine dress sense :colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by Kovalensky

I'd probably be rich AF cos I'd be a hot girl with an OF but other than that... I'd pretty much be as I am as a guy.

I'd probably just piss standing up idk
Have no idea, I don't think I'd change anything. I don't think I'd be really bothered if I woke up a woman, I don't think I have any particular attachment to being a man. Don't know how I'd respond to the hormonal changes either.

Assuming I carried over my social anxiety I wouldn't do an OF lol, even if I were attractive.
Reply 5

I'd imagine I'd do a lot of things differently and probably have different opinions on some stuff as well. but I think this is the same for everybody.
I don't think you can really say with much certainty how you would live as if you were born a girl your whole brain is wired different..

OF does seem like an easy lazy way to make money ... i'd always thought i'd do that as well, but considering most girls statistically don't have an onlyfans, logic dictates that something (whatever that may be) will lead to you or me not getting one.
Wear different shoes, perfume and deodorant. :tongue:
(edited 2 years ago)
To this question... i literally have no sensible ideas
Buy clothes in the male section and use male toilets
Finally see whether the it's true that the girls' bathrooms don't have clods of toilet paper which have been moistened and hurled to the ceiling or delightful puddles beside the toilet bowl which have a dubious yellow tinge.
Reply 10
Original post by londonmyst
Wear different shoes, perfume and deodorant. :tongue:

If you was a male living in london you wouldn't have anywhere near the "list" you currently have.
you also wouldn't have room full of "cuddly" toys
you wouldn't be wearing "perfume" either :P
I suppose I'd spend some time shopping for comfy pants now that I don't have my balls. Better off without them. I'd have the novelty of make- up so I'd make full use of that. I'd go to MMA classes lest someone drag me in to an alleyway. Obviously I'd sell nudes and spend most of my time lezzing it up max-style.
Basically be the same might even enjoy it more

I'm a masculine guy but I'm not afraid of the feminine side we all possess, my main hobbies are subjectively 'feminine' and am going into field that is female dominated

My closest primary school friend said his ideal girl would be female version of me

Makeup suits me (only worn it once when I was pretty tipsy and just thought why not, but best photos taken of me whist at uni so far have been then), I joke if the Prosthetics career doesn't work out I could run a restaurant as a drag queen with me singing as the entertainment

Probably have more people talking to me than I currently do
That's a good one to put to my work colleagues during one of their diversity meetings. It'll be an hour long meeting of long pauses and shrugs, and shallow responses. Hilarious.
Original post by ANM775
If you was a male living in london you wouldn't have anywhere near the "list" you currently have.
you also wouldn't have room full of "cuddly" toys

I know five guys with even more dating dealbreakers that I have.
One of whom is only willing to date atheist women named Janet who have green eyes and eat meat.
His mother and maternal grandmother were both Janet. :eek3:
A few ex bf's have more toy animals than I do, rarely give them any attention or allow them access to social media. :gasp:
Reply 15
Original post by londonmyst
I know five guys with even more dating dealbreakers that I have.
One of whom is only willing to date atheist women named Janet who have green eyes and eat meat.
His mother and maternal grandmother were both Janet. :eek3:
A few ex bf's have more toy animals than I do, rarely give them any attention or allow them access to social media. :gasp:

😐

no straight man over 40 is going to have rooms full of cuddly toy animals, and you say several ex bf's have them? ...and i'm not believing the "janet" thing either. men arn't that picky. and with that dealbreaker alone he'd be unlikely to find a date let alone with any more added
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ANM775
😐

no straight man over 40 is going to have have room fulls of cuddly toy animals, and you say several ex bf's have them? ...and i'm not believing the "janet" thing either. men arn't that picky. and with that dealbreaker alone he'd be unlikely to find a date let alone with any more added

Some people create weird deal breakers to cover up (consciously or subconsciously) the real reason they are single.
There is no way I could accurately answer that. I'd probably have different thought patterns and interests, which would influence my personality and the things I'd do. But, hypothetical questions are often meaningless and don't produce accurate answers.

Dude just go be a rich AF hot guy with an OF. Don’t let your chromosomes stop you from living your best life :h:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Dude just go be a rich AF hot guy with an OF. Don’t let your chromosomes stop you from living your best life :h:

No one's gonna pay to see me naked. In fact, they'll pay to avoid seeing it.

Quick Reply

Latest