The Student Room Group

Farmfoods interview

Hi, I have my first ever job interview on Monday at Farmfoods, does anyone know what questions they ask you? Im so nervous and could do with some help hahah :smile:
Original post by lol9812
Hi, I have my first ever job interview on Monday at Farmfoods, does anyone know what questions they ask you? Im so nervous and could do with some help hahah :smile:

May ask why you want this job
Any previous experience in a retail sector but don't matter if you don't as you'll be trained up
How would you deal with a irate customer
What days / time & hours you can work
Would you be prepared to work longer at short noticed

Try not to be nervous and put your best performance into this and hopefully you'll get offered job.
Reply 2
Original post by Littleemma98
May ask why you want this job
Any previous experience in a retail sector but don't matter if you don't as you'll be trained up
How would you deal with a irate customer
What days / time & hours you can work
Would you be prepared to work longer at short noticed

Try not to be nervous and put your best performance into this and hopefully you'll get offered job.

Thanks, have you got any questions that i should ask at the end of the interview :smile:
Original post by lol9812
Thanks, have you got any questions that i should ask at the end of the interview :smile:

Hi

Sorry about not getting back to you as been absolutely busy last few days x
You welcome on what I said.

I would imagine by now you had interview with farmfoods and I hope everything went well with it for you okay x
Hey, what questions did they ask you?
Reply 5
Original post by Lala2003_
Hey, what questions did they ask you?

They asked for my availablilty and what i do in my spare time, as well as what do i know about farmfoods x
Original post by lol9812
They asked for my availablilty and what i do in my spare time, as well as what do i know about farmfoods x

Okayy thanks. Did you get it?
Hey I currently work there
Honestly it’s a easyyyy process... they just ask about you, experience if you have any, avaliabilty etc etc.

Being flexible is a good thing, as sometimes they’ll call an ask you to do a shift and come in the next hour
Good job for experience
But not a great job for a LONG TERM PERIOD
very demanding if you ain’t placed on tills
Thank you!! What is the pay for under 18’s like?
It’s 6.55/6.65 ish
Original post by Maari_am
It’s 6.55/6.65 ish

Okayy thanks🥰 I’m applying to one in Manchester and need to get my p’s up before uni so I need a job asap😭😭
hi what did you say for what you know about farm foods, I know it was a while back but if you can remember it would be helpful but if not its fine

Quick Reply

Latest