The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Accommodation Portal

Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onto the accommodation portal for a couple of days now and every time it comes up with a message saying "The service is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance or we're investigating a problem.".
I am aware that the portal was going to live in the first week of May, however I emailed the accommodation support and they said that all the issues would be fixed by Tuesday 4th.
Has anyone else had this problem as I am worried that I won't be able to get my first choice halls.
Hi, I am also trying to apply for Harrow campus and I am having the same problem with the portal page.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hollylaidler
Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onti
I am aware that the portal was going to live in the first week of May, however I emailed the accommodation support and they said that all the issues would be fixed by Tuesday 4th.
Has anyone else had this problem as I am worried that I won't be able to get my first choice halls.

Hi! Yes I had the same issue these past days. However I just received an email that said they've just opened them and now it works!

(btw I've tried to use the portal on safari and it didn't work, but it does on chrome. So if you are using safari perhaps try with chrome)
Original post by AgusSara
Hi! Yes I had the same issue these past days. However I just received an email that said they've just opened them and now it works!

(btw I've tried to use the portal on safari and it didn't work, but it does on chrome. So if you are using safari perhaps try with chrome)

Hey! thank you, I just got the email too so I managed to get my application in! Hope you get ur first choices too x
Reply 4
Hey! thank you, I just got the email too so I managed to get my application in! Hope you get ur first choices too x

Thanks, you too! May I ask, what will you be studying??
Thanks, you too! May I ask, what will you be studying??

Fashion Design!! Wbu?
Reply 6
Fashion Design!! Wbu?

Cool!! Im doing film
Reply 7
Film here too (: Applied to iq raffles but haven't got a reply yet.
Reply 8
Original post by mooses
Film here too (: Applied to iq raffles but haven't got a reply yet.

Hi! I applied to Harrow Halls. Do you know if there is a snapchat gc for film?
Reply 9
Hi! I applied to Harrow Halls. Do you know if there is a snapchat gc for film?

I'm not sure if there's one for Film, but I think there's a uni gc. If I find out I'll let you know! (:
Original post by mooses
I'm not sure if there's one for Film, but I think there's a uni gc. If I find out I'll let you know! (:

Thank you!!
Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onto the accommodation portal for a couple of days now and every time it comes up with a message saying "The service is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance or we're investigating a problem.".

Hi there,

Are you still experiencing any problems with the accommodation portal for our Halls of Residence?

Kind regards,

James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending