The Student Room Group

Results day 2021

so guys is results day going to be online this year? honestly if it's online I think I would feel much better if I don't do as well as I expected but I feel like it takes away the momentum and that feeling, hopefully you understand what feeling I am talking about - if you have ever collected results in person!
i read my a level results online anyway
I have been told that we are going to be sent our results online and that we are not going to be collecting them from college. I assume this is going to be the same for elsewhere. I am also pretty happy with that as well.
Reply 3
oh okay that actually seems alright, saves me from being surrounded by people who boast about grades. Pretty sure it's gonna be so anxious just waiting behind a computer screen tbf
Original post by maaariyahh
oh okay that actually seems alright, saves me from being surrounded by people who boast about grades. Pretty sure it's gonna be so anxious just waiting behind a computer screen tbf

My school is making us go in to collect our results so I think it’s different for different schools
Original post by maaariyahh

Yea ngl I am so glad I dont have to open them in front of people who are asking what everyone got. I am pretty sure ive messed up my grades anyway.

Do we get given a time to log on or whatever it is and view them? I suppose we would.
Original post by Studentmaths19
My school is making us go in to collect our results so I think it’s different for different schools

Maybe.

I believe anyway if you dont want to go in you get your results posted or something dont you?
Reply 8
Schools are not allowed to release them before 08:00 on 10 August, other than that, how you get your results us up to the school - check for the options they are giving you nearer the time.

https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Release-of-results-June-2021.pdf
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by something_orphic
Maybe.

I believe anyway if you dont want to go in you get your results posted or something dont you?

We can get the results posted but they do want us to collect if possible.
I heard that you can simply log on to ucas on the morning of results day and it says the grades you achieved on there which also saves time
We can get the results posted but they do want us to collect if possible.
I heard that you can simply log on to ucas on the morning of results day and it says the grades you achieved on there which also saves time

They're not allowed to post them until results Day, so the earliest they'd arrive is the day after.

Track will tell you if you have got a place at university but it doesn't (or didn't) tell you what grades you've achieved.
Original post by Compost
They're not allowed to post them until results Day, so the earliest they'd arrive is the day after.

Track will tell you if you have got a place at university but it doesn't (or didn't) tell you what grades you've achieved.

Thank you!

I dont really want to go in ngl so idm waiting a day or two for my results.
Reply 12

I was assuming that I had to go in to collect them but my college still has not said anything tbf, they’re very very slow especially with the whole exams situation in general
UCAS does not post your grades online - all you will be able to see on Track that morning is whether or not your Firm Uni (or Insurance if that comes into play) has accepted you. Nothing else.

Quick Reply

Latest