Scroll through social media
Watch dramas ,youtube
Listen to music
Write
Go and start annoying my mom or my siblings
Sleep
Study
I cry and then go eat.

This is highly unhealthy btw, don't use food to deal with ur sadness/loneliness/etc.
as a preritual i recite a dua as my following actions may be perceived as a sin, then violently cry and masturbate for literal hours
Last night I was kinda lonely so I watched a bunch of chess videos and then wrote this long stupid creative writing bit about chess Grandmaster Fabiano Caruana.
usually i log onto my favourite game 'league of legends'. today is a new day, i tell myself, what could go wrong? boom, insatiable thirst to call people hate slurs because they cant go 5 minutes with ruining my game. i take it out on my cat.
Original post by CrystalRose17
Scroll through social media
Watch dramas ,youtube
Listen to music
Write
Go and start annoying my mom or my siblings
Sleep
Study

Oh , are you in uni?
Original post by Mainsusspect
How do you lot cope etc?

Spend your time being productive. This can sound quite draining but we’re only lonely when we think about fun we could ‘potentially’ be having. So making good use of our time by investing in ourself and achieving long-term or short term goals is a great way to not only improve your mental well-being but increase your ability to attract friends. Once you find something you enjoy you’ll look back and wish you had time to yourself; not the opposite :smile:
I rarely ever feel lonely if I'm honest. I thrive on my alone time but I get just enough social interaction throughout the day to prevent myself from becoming socially inept :lol:

I guess if I were to give suggestions on how to combat loneliness, then talk with friends or family. Go for a walk and strike up a conversation with a stranger. Join a club that you're interested in where you can meet like-minded people. Play online games. Better yet, invest yourself in something you're passionate about. No time to dwell on feelings of loneliness if you're grinding at something you truly enjoy.

Hope you're okay man.
How do you lot cope etc?

I go revise whilst talking to my friends on the phone. Great way to get 0 work done.
Original post by Qxi.xli
I go revise whilst talking to my friends on the phone. Great way to get 0 work done.

I don’t have many friends.
Oh , are you in uni?

No ,year 13 .Starting uni in September hopefully .
Original post by blastlaw4
usually i log onto my favourite game 'league of legends'. today is a new day, i tell myself, what could go wrong? boom, insatiable thirst to call people hate slurs because they cant go 5 minutes with ruining my game. i take it out on my cat.

i usually just tell them to cry harder, goo goo gaa gaa, boohoo!
find good Netflix shows and talk about them with other people, then its not lonely anymore :smile:
I just like to binge watch tv series or watch you tube
I don't actually know what it means to feel lonely. Can you share what's it like?
I’ve been lonely for like a few weeks bc my bf dumped me and I have no friends.

These are some of the stuff I’ve been doing to keep me not from having a mental breakdown

Studying
Watching new Netflix shows
Watching YouTube videos
Going out for walks and listening to music
Cooking
Baking
TikTok
I play games on my phone too ( pubg )
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been lonely for like a few weeks bc my bf dumped me and I have no friends.

These are some of the stuff I’ve been doing to keep me not from having a mental breakdown

Studying
Watching new Netflix shows
Watching YouTube videos
Going out for walks and listening to music
Cooking
Baking
TikTok
I play games on my phone too ( pubg )

I’m lonely too and feel down
Reply 18
How do you lot cope