The Student Room Group

Rejected from uni

Because they already “made sufficient offers “... made me wait at least 2 months before getting back to me as well . They said I did well at my interview but still ig I wasn’t good enough compared to the other applicants ? Is that what it means ?
Sorry to hear that😞
Sorry about your rejection, but you’re not alone I’ve been rejected from 3 with the same answer.
Reply 3
I mean at least I still got an offer from a uni in London ig just need the grade requirements now:frown: thank you guys good luck to you lot too
I waited 4 months before I heard back after my interview. I got the place.

They told me at my interview in December that they may not get back to applicants until March (but I did not hear until April).

They wanted to interview more applicants before handing out approx 80 places to approx 800 anticipated applicants.
What will you do now?
Reply 6
Original post by Kutie Karen
What will you do now?

Go to a uni in London 🙈🙈🙈hopefully
Original post by Anonymous
Go to a uni in London 🙈🙈🙈hopefully

Have you been offered a place? Which one did you want to go to and what course will you do?
Reply 8
Have you been offered a place? Which one did you want to go to and what course will you do?

yep...... st georges and diagnostic radiography......wanted to put Sheffield hallam as my insurance but they "already made sufficient offers"
Original post by Anonymous
yep...... st georges and diagnostic radiography......wanted to put Sheffield hallam as my insurance but they "already made sufficient offers"

That is good news. :smile:
That is good news. :smile:

yep thank you just the grades now ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending