The Student Room Group

OCR History 2020 paper

Hi, I wondered if there’s an unofficial mark scheme for the 2020 papers. Or if anyone could help? The later tudors and Russia 1894-1941? OCR Thanks

I’ve done bio, chem and psychology (all aqa) :wink:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by northener_3006
Hi, I wondered if there’s an unofficial mark scheme for the 2020 papers. Or if anyone could help? The later tudors and Russia 1894-1941? Thanks

Idk about aqa but as for edexcel some are available in YouTube...
Hi, I wondered if there’s an unofficial mark scheme for the 2020 papers. Or if anyone could help? The later tudors and Russia 1894-1941? OCR Thanks

im looking for 19th century USA, early stuarts and USA civil rights for OCR if anyone can help? thanks all!
Reply 3

If anyone has the ocr history a-level for early tudors - just the source question is all I need to see. Thanks
Reply 4
Hi, I wondered if there’s an unofficial mark scheme for the did2020 papers. Or if anyone could help? The later tudors and Russia 1894-1941? OCR Thanks

I’ve done bio, chem and psychology (all

Have you sat your Russia paper yet?? If so what were the questions if you can remember?? I'd be so grateful!!
Reply 5

I've sat the Tufor paper and can helpn you wityh that if you can let me know about the Russia one :smile:
Original post by 14rmaple
I've sat the Tufor paper and can helpn you wityh that if you can let me know about the Russia one :smile:

any chance you can help me with the tudors too ? :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by matiahcareyy

Yes ofc!! I've got my Russia one in aboyt half an hour do you know what came up???
@14rmaplewould you be able to help me too please, it would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Does anyone have the 2020 paper for the Early Stuarts and the English revolution?
Original post by matiahcareyy

How was it? Hard qs?
does anyone have the french revolution ocr or early stuarts?
Reply 12
Original post by 14rmaple

Can you help me with tudors too please
Original post by axxvocado

Hi please tell me you have done the 2019 paper or can tell me the questions please I beg
Reply 14
Original post by axxvocado

do you know what the questions are now?

Quick Reply

Latest