The Student Room Group

economic 2019 AQA

'In the most of the UK, reducing the budget deficit has focused on austerity rather than tax rises'

Evaluate the view that there is a strong case for significant increase in UK income tax rate.
its a 25 marker and comes with a case study.

i dont understand how to start with this answer and how am i going to carry on with this question.
plz suggest me something to write, any plan or anything
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by anikaa101
'In the most of the UK, reducing the budget deficit has focused on austerity rather than tax rises'

Evaluate the view that there is a strong case for significant increase in UK income tax rate.
25 marker also this question comes from a case study.

i dont understand how to start with this answer and how am i going to carry on with this question.
plz suggest me something to write, any plan or anything

This is a locked paper ...
Reply 2
what's the 25 marker..
Reply 3
Original post by shmjuck
what's the 25 marker..

the question is Evaluate the view that there is a strong case for significant increase in UK income tax rate.
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
This is a locked paper ...

idk if its locked or not cuz my teacher gave it to my class and i cant happen to find a solution for this question
idk if its locked or not cuz my teacher gave it to my class and i cant happen to find a solution for this question

You should not be sharing locked papers.
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
You should not be sharing locked papers.

i didnt know it is a locked paper
i didnt know it is a locked paper

Lol I just did this paper 2 days ago!
Reply 8
Original post by Oceanwater
Lol I just did this paper 2 days ago!

help me out pleaseeeee, No one seems to bother to help. I really need help with this question
Reply 9
the question is Evaluate the view that there is a strong case for significant increase in UK income tax rate.

what's the 15 marker?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending