The Student Room Group

is the deadline of UCAS applications over for 2021?

I am an international student and I am so confused. is the deadline for :
university of northampton, Bangor, Sheffield Hallom and York over for 2021 September entry over?
Finished a long time ago in January
Original post by bakeshenanigans
university of northampton, Bangor, Sheffield Hallom and York over for 2021 September entry over?

The deadline for equal consideratuon was Jan 15th but they may have places. Why not e-mail to see ...
Original post by Moonlight rain
Finished a long time ago in January

the deadline's over for all 4?
The main deadline was back in January, but some courses still have places left and you can apply for them using UCAS extra. It's also possible to get a place during clearing later in the year.

Edit:

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/extra-choices
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Muttley79
The deadline for equal consideratuon was Jan 15th but they may have places. Why not e-mail to see ...

okay thank you!
okay thank you!

You may need to look at more unis but do get a move on :smile:

Hey @bakeshenanigans,

The closing date for applications was January 15th, however you have still apply. Although we recommend that you should send your applications as early as possible, we are willing to consider late applications for our Undergraduate courses depending on the availability on each course. I recommend you email our admissions team at [email protected] with information about the course you are wanting to study as a first step. You can also get some advice from our international team on how to go about applying late, they can be contacted at [email protected]. Depending on how late you are planning on applying you may need to go through the Clearing process which will start to happen in July, take a look at this page for more information - https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/results-confirmation-and-clearing/what-clearing.

If you need any more information let me know.
Rhian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending