muhammadkumail
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm in yr 12 wanting to apply for Pharmacy & one of the topics that have interested me the most is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YWHXmHBEI . is this topic a good representation of how drugs are processed /absorbed by the mammalian body?
secondly, I want to mention this briefly in my intro on my PS as a topic I really look forward to studying, so how could I do this?
UrFellowMedic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by muhammadkumail)
I'm in yr 12 wanting to apply for Pharmacy & one of the topics that have interested me the most is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YWHXmHBEI . is this topic a good representation of how drugs are processed /absorbed by the mammalian body?
secondly, I want to mention this briefly in my intro on my PS as a topic I really look forward to studying, so how could I do this?
Can’t help you with your first point, I don’t speak Hindi so wouldn’t know if it answers your question. In response to your second question however, a way to integrate this in your statement is talk about how the mechanisms of drugs interest you and the way they are processed or absorbed is fascinating, that you went out and watched this video. However, I do recommend reading research papers instead, read one that links to this and include it in your ps and talk about it as universities like that you went out and read a research paper (something you’d be doing a lot in university) than a YouTube video. This is my input, I applied for Medicine so this is what I did, and I think the PS style of Pharmacy and Med should be similar I think!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.28%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.56%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.57%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (59)
27.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.39%

Watched Threads