The Student Room Group

What do you drink in the morning?

Coffee? hot/cold. Fruit Juice? Tea???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Water.
Typically something wet.

Jokes aside, normally either squash or water. Normally for breakfast I have cereal and the water in my area is so hard, it may as well be ice so, tea is out of the question as boiled water is nasty!

That and I don’t like coffee. 😂
Water, then tea with honey.
lean

Spoiler

vodka.
These days, just water.
Original post by moonsquad

Coffee, but a huge glass of cold water first.
Original post by moonsquad

Water.
Coffee. Piping hot.
Coffee :love: It's rare that I go a day without a coffee in the morning and at lunch.
Nothing, i dont have time as i leave for the bus at 7am (have to be in work by 8). I wake up at 6:25, eat my breakfast and then get dressed + ready
Piping hot coffee, ice cold water.

My teeth are made of steel.
Original post by CoolCavy
Nothing, i dont have time as i leave for the bus at 7am (have to be in work by 8). I wake up at 6:25, eat my breakfast and then get dressed + ready

This is what travel mugs are made for :biggrin: Although I'm not sure they're allowed on buses - but they're good for in the car :yep:

Do you not get dehydrated and thirsty overnight?
Original post by BurstingBubbles
This is what travel mugs are made for :biggrin: Although I'm not sure they're allowed on buses - but they're good for in the car :yep:

Thats true, i never really bothered with drinks and stuff (minus my trusty water bottle) on the factory floor as there are rules around open topped drinks and i feel like im clumsy enough to knock things over even in a sealed travel mug. But now im the office i could start experimenting :ninja:

Original post by black tea
Do you not get dehydrated and thirsty overnight?

Not really, i always end up drinking before i go to bed and wake up bursting for a wee :redface: my throat gets dry overnight but that's quenched with the milk from my coco pops :colondollar:

Not really, i always end up drinking before i go to bed and wake up bursting for a wee :redface: my throat gets dry overnight but that's quenched with the milk from my coco pops :colondollar:

I drink before bed too, and sometimes wake up to drink during the night as well, but I still need to drink in the morning :redface: Maybe I'm just weird :lol:
Thats true, i never really bothered with drinks and stuff (minus my trusty water bottle) on the factory floor as there are rules around open topped drinks and i feel like im clumsy enough to knock things over even in a sealed travel mug. But now im the office i could start experimenting :ninja:

Haha I'm the same, even with a travel mug I've managed to spill a hot drink over myself in the car before :lol: ooh - do they have anywhere near by that sells slushies? :love:
Reply 18
Ice cold grapefruit/orange juice while I am making breakfast and a cappuccino afterwards.
Don't really drink anything in the mornings...It's just milk and weetabix

Quick Reply

Latest