The Student Room Group

Edexcel history essay help

Hi, I've been assigned this question for homework and I'm really struggling with it: How far do you agree that the British armed forces had a conservative attitude towards the technical developments in weaponry between 1790 and 1918? (20 marks)
I was wondering if there was anyone that could help. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by tillyRE
Hi, I've been assigned this question for homework and I'm really struggling with it: How far do you agree that the British armed forces had a conservative attitude towards the technical developments in weaponry between 1790 and 1918? (20 marks)
I was wondering if there was anyone that could help. Thank you! :smile:

Hi, I found a link to an essay online, might be of some help :smile:

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/history-edexcel-warfare-1797-1918-example-essay-conservative-and-progressive-weapons-attitudes-11959894
Reply 2

you are an abslolute life saver, thank you so much!
n

Original post by tillyRE
you are an abslolute life saver, thank you so much!

no problem, good luck :smile:
is this gcse or a level btw ?
Reply 4
Original post by average_human
n

no problem, good luck :smile:
is this gcse or a level btw ?

a level! its one of the questions from the edexcel textbook
Original post by tillyRE
a level! its one of the questions from the edexcel textbook

cool-I'm starting A-Level History in September (AQA)
I'm doing 1-Stuart Britain and the Crisis of the Monarchy, 2-America: A Nation Divided :smile:

do you have any general advice ?
Reply 6
Thats cool! I would probably say that a good bit of advice my teacher gave me is to keep on top of your work and make notes every week, history has so much content and its really good when you have a good depth of knowledge! One of our revision activities for the week was to make a timeline of the whole period we're studying, I actually found this really helpful to know where everything happens in comparison to other things, definitely would recommend! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending