The Student Room Group

Midwifery intake 2021 QUB

Hey, thought I would start a feed on here about applying to midwifery in queens for the 2021 intake :smile:
Is anyone applying just directly to midwifery or are they applying for any other nursing courses along side?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Red_101
Hey, thought I would start a feed on here about applying to midwifery in queens for the 2021 intake :smile:
Is anyone applying just directly to midwifery or are they applying for any other nursing courses along side?

Me, I have only applied for midwifery, did you apply for nursing too?
Reply 2
Yes adult and midwifery but putting my all into midwifery cause that’s what I want, although if I had to do the 3 years then the short course I wouldn’t mind also, how are you feeling about these interviews?
Reply 3
Original post by Red_101
Yes adult and midwifery but putting my all into midwifery cause that’s what I want, although if I had to do the 3 years then the short course I wouldn’t mind also, how are you feeling about these interviews?

At least you have it as a back up. Is this your first time applying? I really don’t know what to think about the interviews hopefully we get a bit more info on them, apparently they are starting to send them out this week
Reply 4
Yeah first time for all, what about yourself? I just seen that queens put it up this morning about sending out emails for them to start next week, it’s all getting real now lol
Reply 5
Original post by Red_101
Yeah first time for all, what about yourself? I just seen that queens put it up this morning about sending out emails for them to start next week, it’s all getting real now lol

No my 3rd 😩 hopefully my last... I know panicking now hopefully I’m in the last batch 🤣
Reply 6
Hi! Im new to the student room! I've applied for Queens Midwifery and got an email today saying they will be in contact on Monday for an invite for an interview. Nervous 😖 first time for everyone doing this different type of interview so hard to know what it will be like! 🤞
Reply 7
Original post by Jo59
Hi! Im new to the student room! I've applied for Queens Midwifery and got an email today saying they will be in contact on Monday for an invite for an interview. Nervous 😖 first time for everyone doing this different type of interview so hard to know what it will be like!

Great! Well done! This is my first time also so it’s very daunting but very exciting also! Is midwifery your only choice? I think we could benefit from this interview with not having the stress of having people watch over us. Lol
Reply 8
Offers out 19th may!
Reply 9
Original post by Red_101
Offers out 19th may!

Did anyone on this thread hear anything about midwifery from Queens?
Original post by HC21524
Did anyone on this thread hear anything about midwifery from Queens?

No have you?
Reply 11
Original post by llaura88
No have you?

Nothing 😕
I’d expect it to be after lunch time maybe even afternoon.
Original post by HC21524
Nothing 😕

The wait is awful, hopefully not much longer 🤞
Reply 14
nope nothing yet, im just so over the waiting process of it all now
Original post by Red_101
nope nothing yet, im just so over the waiting process of it all now

Same I think yesterday because I waited anxiously all day, today I’m just like whatever 🙄
Reply 16
the excitement is just gone now, and no doubt it'l be 5.59pm today also lol
Reply 17
Original post by Red_101
the excitement is just gone now, and no doubt it'l be 5.59pm today also lol

Yes! I was thinking the same!!
Reply 18
I just got an unsuccessful good luck everyone!
Original post by HC21524
I just got an unsuccessful good luck everyone!

Me too. ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending