The Student Room Group

What's your favorite memory?

Go on

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunny.side.up
Go on

My last day of Y11 couldn't have gone better. I resolved my personal issues and overcame my desire to skive school.

I felt happy, the future was bright. For ages their was this teacher who always pushed me to do better, to turn up to school.
So when I came to the assembly (where they give you the end of Y11 award) hearing him tell me that he was happy to see me filled me with so much pride.

I also had a laugh with some people I used to be mates with. In general my final two months of Y11 were brillaint.
The first time I played the piano live in a concert hall was pretty special. I got a standing ovation I didn’t deserve (they gave everyone who was performing that day one) but it felt incredible anyway.
Go on

I don’t have a specific favourite memory. However, if I had to say a memory that I liked it’s probably when we donated 6 months worth of food to children in need, in 3 different schools.
(edited 2 years ago)
Getting my first computer.
Original post by EscapeCollege
My last day of Y11 couldn't have gone better. I resolved my personal issues and overcame my desire to skive school.

I felt happy, the future was bright. For ages their was this teacher who always pushed me to do better, to turn up to school.
So when I came to the assembly (where they give you the end of Y11 award) hearing him tell me that he was happy to see me filled me with so much pride.

I also had a laugh with some people I used to be mates with. In general my final two months of Y11 were brillaint.

Good for you! :five:

Original post by BeccaSX_x
The first time I played the piano live in a concert hall was pretty special. I got a standing ovation I didn’t deserve (they gave everyone who was performing that day one) but it felt incredible anyway.

Aw, that's so special. :h: When was that?

Original post by CaptainDuckie
I don’t have a specific favourite memory. However, if I had to say a memory that I liked it’s probably when we donated 6 months worth of food to children in need, in 3 different schools.

That's awesome! Was that for a charity?

Original post by Blue_Cow
Getting my first computer.

Ooo when was that? :tongue:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I could pick either.

Who's that?
Spending time with my grandparents when I was little, and the trolleybus journeys to and from their apartment
(edited 2 years ago)

Ooo when was that? :tongue:

I believe it was Christmas Day 2007
Reply 8
Did u actually meet him in real life?
I was feeling really sick on the bus from Cardiff to Newport and was holding back my bowels with all of my might. The rumbling of the bus. The sweating. It was terrible. I could actually feel that it had passed the point of no return and only the immense power of my sphincter was holding back the onslaught.

I had mentally rehearsed various versions of an apology to the other passengers already, I had my socks clenched in my hands to use as toilet paper, emptied the bag of sweets I bought on the seat and was trying to work out how to defecate in to it without it flapping about, but then...the bus stopped. I crabbed it to the nearest toilet and did the greatest crap of my life. Such relief. Total evacuation. I felt like a new man. On the way out of the toilet I found £20. It was the greatest moment of my life.
Being happy again after like 2 years! Haha
Original post by BigbillyBob2015
Spending time with my grandparents when I was little, and the trolleybus journeys to and from their apartment.

Awww :h:

Original post by Blue_Cow
I believe it was Christmas Day 2007

Nice! What's the first thing you did?

Original post by Elisemurray
Being happy again after like 2 years! Haha

That's amazing!
Oh, ok.

Spoiler

I don’t know if I have a favourite memory per se, but one of my pleasant memories is what little I can remember of my holiday to Canada.
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh, ok.

Spoiler

Heyy :cool:
Hyd
Yeh, hellohsjakodsmka gave me the pic

My favourite memory is.....
idk
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I don’t know if I have a favourite memory per se, but one of my pleasant memories is what little I can remember of my holiday to Canada.

That's cool! What did you do while there?

Spoiler

Original post by Ax Sleepy
Heyy :cool:
Hyd
Yeh, hellohsjakodsmka gave me the pic

My favourite memory is.....
idk

Hey! :hi:
I'm well, thanks. You?
That's cool! What did you do while there?

Spoiler

Hey! :hi:
I'm well, thanks. You?

I'm good thank you :rolleyes:
Vacation in Paris
Tbh I have lots of favourite memories but mine would be the roadtrips me, my mum and my sisters would take every summer. We'd listen to music, sing along and just have fun and be happy
Thats awesome! Was that for a charity?

Pretty much, yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest