The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

cambridge MPhil

Does anyone else's portal still just say "under review by the department"?
Reply 1
The short answer is i don't know. However according to people more in the know than me on the official Cambridge postgraduate thread, which is full of useful information, in the past some people have had to wait till May to get a decision. So it's probably not a cause for concern.

I also recommend the separate FAQs thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6930482

Hope that helps
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by lina1999

Hey:smile:

Mine does. When did you apply? I sent mine mid March
Reply 3
Original post by IvanaO
Hey:smile:

Mine does. When did you apply? I sent mine mid March

Hii I applied on Jan 31. Still no decision :frown:
Original post by lina1999

I applied for a Masters programme end of Feb, interview end of March, and portal remains unchanged. It is indeed frustratingly slow. Hard to plan for the new academic year whilst waiting.

Mine has actually been stuck on 'under review by degree committee' since Day 1. So either it's a mistake or department and committee work together for this one.
Reply 5
Original post by rachelgw
I applied for a Masters programme end of Feb, interview end of March, and portal remains unchanged. It is indeed frustratingly slow. Hard to plan for the new academic year whilst waiting.

Mine has actually been stuck on 'under review by degree committee' since Day 1. So either it's a mistake or department and committee work together for this one.

Oh so you actually had an interview! At least something, but I understand the frustration...I'm finishing my current degree and still have no clue where I'll be in October

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending