The Student Room Group

Maths exam

[Deleted]
(edited 2 years ago)
Don’t tell them, they may have changed the papers slightly or something. Just do your best.
Reply 2
Original post by Sparker25
Don’t tell them, they may have changed the papers slightly or something. Just do your best.

[Deleted]
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AbiHugs
My only problem is that I didn’t do as well on this paper, probably got a B at best, so would it be suspicious if I suddenly get a really high grade, would they look into it?

I would ! They'll probably not use it ... and give you more tests. How did you get access to locked papers?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
I would ! They'll probably not use it ... and give you more tests. How did you get access to locked papers?

I bought this course that has a list of past papers and how to solve them just to help me revise, I just didn’t think they would use a past exam, I just thought since it was an a level exam they would use a new paper. Would they look into my bank account n see that I’ve purchased the papers? I just don’t know what to do, I don’t want to get in trouble
Original post by AbiHugs
I bought this course that has a list of past papers and how to solve them just to help me revise, I just didn’t think they would use a past exam, I just thought since it was an a level exam they would use a new paper. Would they look into my bank account n see that I’ve purchased the papers? I just don’t know what to do, I don’t want to get in trouble

No 'legal' course would give you locked papers - only teachers have access to these. This has put you in a very difficult position - did you not realise the papers were locked?
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
No 'legal' course would give you locked papers - only teachers have access to these. This has put you in a very difficult position - did you not realise the papers were locked?

I got it from udemy.com, it looked legit to me. I won’t cheat, I don’t want to jeopardise my grade as I looked at what I got and since the grade boundaries are low, it’s looking like an A already

Quick Reply

Latest