The Student Room Group

Is something wrong with me?!

So is it normal to not feel bad or cry at your mothers funeral or is it normal to murder your step brother and be happy or is it normal to start randomly hating yourself and cutting yourself and never crying while out doing other bad things..., cuz, that’s what I do & I go to therapy but don’t pay attention I think I’m a psycho. Can someone pls help me?!.

Scroll to see replies

I’m loosing my mind & going crazy do I need help?
Defnintely need help bro
Original post by Anonymous
Defnintely need help bro

That didn’t rly help my issues at this moment!
Original post by Colty_coffen
That didn’t rly help my issues at this moment!

Well my dad did do bad things like me no wander why he’s bi and has one light blue eye and one brown eye.
It’s somewhat normal to not be sad or cry at a funeral. Bereavement can be so numbing and stunning that at times you have a hard time feeling anything.

It’s definitely not normal to murder your stepbrother, and if you’re having genuinely serious thoughts of doing that, you should call 999 and let them know that you are having a mental health crisis and having ideations of hurting other people.

Self-hatred and self-harming tendencies are surprisingly common but I wouldn’t call them normal. I would recommend engaging more with your therapy. In general, you seem to be doing a good job here of identifying parts of yourself that you’re deeply unhappy and disturbed by - therapy is the best way to work on those and get into a better headspace.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It’s somewhat normal to not be sad or cry at a funeral. Bereavement can be so numbing and stunning that at times you have a hard time feeling anything.

It’s definitely not normal to murder your stepbrother, and if you’re having genuinely serious thoughts of doing that, you should call 999 and let them know that you are having a mental health crisis and having ideations of hurting other people.

Self-hatred and self-harming tendencies are surprisingly common but I wouldn’t call them normal. I would recommend engaging more with your therapy. In general, you seem to be doing a good job here of identifying parts of yourself that you’re deeply unhappy and disturbed by - therapy is the best way to work on those and get into a better headspace.

Thanks but I still have lots of problems and I can’t breath that well.
Thanks but I still have lots of problems and I can’t breath that well.

Do you mean, you’re having trouble breathing right now? Or in general, you have breathing difficulties? This sounds like something it would be best to bring up with your GP.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Do you mean, you’re having trouble breathing right now? Or in general, you have breathing difficulties? This sounds like something it would be best to bring up with your GP.

I have trouble breathing all the time yes like right now
Do you think you would ever actually do the horrible things you mention like murdering someone? Is it just fantasy? Is it a possibility?

Sounds like you have some mental health issues that you might need to address. Could be something more serious, but you could just be neurotic.

Or just one of these people who gets pleasure out of the fantasies and themes... like cutting, pain, hurt, sadness, all that. Which I personally have always thought is very misguided. People like that just waste life and typically have a warped sense of reality, thinking it is "cool" to cut themselves and such, that it is cool to have those types of interests and thoughts.

In actual reality it is anything but cool though. What is cool is doing well for yourself and having fun with life in a positive manner, far far more fulfilling.
Do you think you would ever actually do the horrible things you mention like murdering someone? Is it just fantasy? Is it a possibility?

Sounds like you have some mental health issues that you might need to address. Could be something more serious, but you could just be neurotic.

Or just one of these people who gets pleasure out of the fantasies and themes... like cutting, pain, hurt, sadness, all that. Which I personally have always thought is very misguided. People like that just waste life and typically have a warped sense of reality, thinking it is "cool" to cut themselves and such, that it is cool to have those types of interests and thoughts.

In actual reality it is anything but cool though. What is cool is doing well for yourself and having fun with life in a positive manner, far far more fulfilling.

I murdered my dad because he was a crook

Every time I cut myself I go numb and don’t feel the pain but it’s hard to breath and I make designs with the cuts like ex’s and other things it’s not cool but depressing and I hardly show emotion like more than depression like I’m emotionless.
Every time I cut myself I go numb and don’t feel the pain but it’s hard to breath and I make designs with the cuts like ex’s and other things it’s not cool but depressing and I hardly show emotion like more than depression like I’m emotionless.

But seeing blood is fun & killing people is sad but I don’t feel the sadness my mind just tells me to be happy..., but my mind also tells me many other things too.
But seeing blood is fun & killing people is sad but I don’t feel the sadness my mind just tells me to be happy..., but my mind also tells me many other things too.

I can’t focus
There is something wrong with you if you troll like this

Spoiler

Original post by xDmochi

Spoiler

Yeah,
Yeah,

Can u help?
Yeah,

:confused:
Original post by xDmochi

Spoiler

Yeah, either this person needs to see a doc pronto.

Or he thinks it is funny to troll, probably thinks there is nothing wrong, however, to troll like this means there likely IS something wrong!
Can u help?

Someone suggested that I meditate

Latest

Trending

Trending