The Student Room Group

Genetics URGENT! QUICK!!!

Can someone please tell me quickly what do I do?

FCE8DB3F-14B5-4883-8473-D4112DE1D005.jpg.jpeg
--------
(edited 2 years ago)
Why the need for urgent replies? Are you in a test?
Original post by Kogomogo
Why the need for urgent replies? Are you in a test?

was thinking about that but it says practice questions on the top so maybe its hw idek
Reply 4
Do you know how to fill in a coshh form by any chance?
Reply 5
And do you know how to fill in a risk assessment?
I think you may be best speaking with your tutor/lecturer for advice.
Original post by AliBaba658
Shut it

Congratulations. Absolutely nobody is going to help you now.
Reply 8
**** off
Reply 9
You ain’t even worth it
You ain’t even worth it

I'm sure I'm not. Just like you didn't go to bed last night and wake up still bothered by this. Doesn't strike me as not worth it.

Your original post was reported and dealt with my the moderators, and I'll be suggesting this thread is now locked since you've resorted to further abuse.
Reply 11
You started this so don’t even go there
You started this so don’t even go there

You're asking for a significant volume of urgent help with questions. My best advice as a scientist is to seek help from your tutors, since you have a significant volume of questions. The role of TSR is to help, not do.

Apologies if my advice offended you. I did not swear at you, I advised you. If you're so heavily reliant on the TSR to do your homework for you, then you really do need extra help from your tutors. I've viewed your past posts, and it's littered with several posts seeking help within a short space of time. You lost any chance at getting any help once you turned abusive.
Reply 13
Shut up
Shut up

Well, as nice as it was having this very intellectual discussion with somebody so desperate for me to do their homework for them... I'm out. Seriously, seek help from your tutors.
Reply 15
Just stop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending