The Student Room Group

GCSE Triple Science and Art

Okay so I'm in year 10 and I have my mocks coming up in 5 weeks. I wanted to start revising now for them cuz my combined teacher had to convince my triple teachers to let me sit higher. The thing is I'm not at all bad at double science but my triple science teachers are horrible at teaching and I literally don't know one thing. My teacher said if I do bad in this exam then I'll sit foundation in both so I'm rlly stressing rn but I have no where to start. And on top of tht I have to worry about art since I'm so behind and I can't find the motivation or concentration to do it but then I'm literally gonna cry cuz it's so much and all the year 11s are telling me to revise for my GCSEs now and I'm not good at revising and being organised so there's that as well umm so idk wat I said there but if anyone could give me a bit of advice that would be great :smile:
just revise. do past paper and exam style questions. you can find them online
Reply 2
while it's good to worry about your exams now, don't stress about them too much!! imo you should focus on (but don't abandon) on science first to make sure you're doing a higher paper.

just do as much as you possibly can be honestly if you get a bad grade in year 10 it's not the end of the world haha
simply building habits and remaining consistent will be really helpful for year 11

good luck ((:
Reply 3
Original post by neney
while it's good to worry about your exams now, don't stress about them too much!! imo you should focus on (but don't abandon) on science first to make sure you're doing a higher paper.

just do as much as you possibly can be honestly if you get a bad grade in year 10 it's not the end of the world haha
simply building habits and remaining consistent will be really helpful for year 11

good luck ((:

Thank you guys I'll try my best :>!
I feel like you go to my school because I’m in a very similar situation, could just be a coincidence!
Reply 5
Original post by deadroseex
I feel like you go to my school because I’m in a very similar situation, could just be a coincidence!

We could know each other and we'd never realise😭

Quick Reply

Latest