The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Nursing at university of bolton

Hello
Does Adult nursing course at university of Bolton mix teaching lessons and placement?

How many hours a week of placement do you have to work?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Rosie2418
Hello
Does Adult nursing course at university of Bolton mix teaching lessons and placement?

How many hours a week of placement do you have to work?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

As far as I am aware yes they split it. From the interview I remember them saying we would do block placements so for example we would do 7 weeks of uni 2/3 days a week. Then 6 weeks on placement where we would follow a mentors shifts, usually 3x 14 hour shifts a week. Hope this helps! Have you been offered a place at bolton, ive just accepted mine! X
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Reply 2
Original post by Ahaslam12
Hey,

As far as I am aware yes they split it. From the interview I remember them saying we would do block placements so for example we would do 7 weeks of uni 2/3 days a week. Then 6 weeks on placement where we would follow a mentors shifts, usually 3x 14 hour shifts a week. Hope this helps! Have you been offered a place at bolton, ive just accepted mine! X

Oh thank you, that helps. Yes I have been offered a place. So excited, can't wait to start in September.
Original post by Rosie2418
Oh thank you, that helps. Yes I have been offered a place. So excited, can't wait to start in September.

Are you firming bolton? I've only met 1 other thats going if you want to join our WhatsApp group 😂
Reply 4
Hi guys! I just started nursing at Bolton too! Can I join the WhatsApp group? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending