The Student Room Group

why do guys cheat?

Why do guys cheat/ talk to other girls when they are seemingly in a happy relationship? Why do they stay if they want to talk/be with other people?
*Some guys.
Women cheat too. It's not exclusive to men buddy.
Reply 3
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
*Some guys.

obviously :shifty: relax
Some guys cheat for the same reasons that some girls do.
Reply 5
Same reason women cheat. Boredom, feeling unfulfilled in their current relationship, commitment issues, etc.
Reply 6
what are those reasons? that's my point I don't know. Im not a guy so I have no idea

Original post by londonmyst
Some guys cheat for the same reasons that some girls do.
Original post by Anonymous
what are those reasons? that's my point I don't know. Im not a guy so I have no idea

They may not be sexually satisfied in a relationship the same some girls cheat but icl girls keep it mainly on the lowkey

Not sure why being a guy would give you any insight into why people cheat.

Not suited to a long term monogomous lifestyle, frustration, sexual incompatibility, trying to punish their partner, very high sex drive, boredom, can't resist the overtures of a sexually attractive third party, no longer attracted to partner, feeling trapped by household/family commitments or badly coping with some sort of personal crisis.
I'm female.
Original post by Theloniouss
Not sure why being a guy would give you any insight into why people cheat.

why men cheat.
okay clearly everyone is taking this heart. I just wanted to hear it from a males perspective (I know that is crazy to you all).....
why men cheat.

Men aren't wacky and unique in their reasons for cheating. All people cheat for the same reasons. Men and women aren't so different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending