The Student Room Group

£50 and boost your psychology personal statement? This thread is for you!

Dear lovely people of TSR,

I am a psychology PhD student at @Kingston University looking at adolescent mental health.

We are currently recruiting healthy 14-18 year olds to take part in our online research. But this isn't your standard questionnaires! We have some really fun and challenging tasks (I am a bit biased!). You can win £50 but more importantly discuss being involved in psychology research with first hand experience for your psychology personal statements!

Please contact me for information sheets, consent forms, DBS checks and ethical approval requests. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lara
EDIT: http://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WkXVdEJzx0Vuho (link to read more and register your interest) :smile:

Mod Edit:
Always be careful when sharing personal details online :smile:
Staying safe on TSR
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

oh this sounds interesting, i’ll send you a pm!
Original post by sumayaaa

I have sent you an email!
Original post by psychologeee
X

You have to have made a couple of posts to be able to PM, you might be fine now or if not then you should be able to tomorrow :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by laurawatt
You have to have made a couple of posts to be able to PM, you might be fine now or if not then you should be able to tomorrow :smile:

Thank you for letting me know :smile:
I’ve shared this with my friends and she just made an account on tsr so can’t pm you but I will pm you with her email if that’s okay?
I’ve shared this with my friends and she just made an account on tsr so can’t pm you but I will pm you with her email if that’s okay?

yes of course! thank you!

Hello!

Having completed the study, would you kindly be able to write a line or two on here about your experience so others can get an unbiased opinion? :smile:
Hello!

Having completed the study, would you kindly be able to write a line or two on here about your experience so others can get an unbiased opinion? :smile:

oh yeah sure!

This was my first time taking part in research and it was really interesting! As a A level psychology student, it made me want to know the reasoning behind each task and how it connected with the study lol. The whole process is really clear and easy to follow through with and Lara answered all my questions fantastically and took any comments I had on board. All in all, it was a good experience and I cant wait to see the results and conclusion of the whole study:smile:
oh yeah sure!

This was my first time taking part in research and it was really interesting! As a A level psychology student, it made me want to know the reasoning behind each task and how it connected with the study lol. The whole process is really clear and easy to follow through with and Lara answered all my questions fantastically and took any comments I had on board. All in all, it was a good experience and I cant wait to see the results and conclusion of the whole study:smile:

Thank you very much for your lovely comments!

Lara
Bumpedy bumpedy :biggrin:
Another cheeky bump :biggrin:

Fantastic opportunity for all you psychology current and to be students out there!
Another cheeky bump :biggrin:

Fantastic opportunity for all you psychology current and to be students out there!

Hold on is this legit?
Original post by username54
Hold on is this legit?

very much so! If you would like confirmation of this study from my PhD university email, a long with information sheets and consent forms let me know!
very much so! If you would like confirmation of this study from my PhD university email, a long with information sheets and consent forms let me know!

Could you pm me with all this information? Thank you very much
EDIT: http://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WkXVdEJzx0Vuho (link to read more and register your interest) :smile:
Original post by username54
Could you pm me with all this information? Thank you very much

hello! Are you still keen to take part?
hello! Are you still keen to take part?

I would be keen to take part (i'm 14!)
Original post by AmIReallyHere
I would be keen to take part (i'm 14!)

Fantastic!

Here is a link to more information and how to register your interest. Once agreed we will send out consent forms for yourself and parents to complete.

https://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WkXVdEJzx0Vuho
We have had nearly 75 students take part so far!

Even if you don't study psychology, the cognitive tasks are super awesome and really stretch just how good you are! Also cheeky £50 chance

Register interest:
https://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6WkXVdEJzx0Vuho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending