The Student Room Group

he notices what i wear???

Ok i know super weird thing to be talking about it’s not that deep but i’m talking to this we have established that we are interested in each other but he notices what i wear so much? i’ve never had a guy do that? even in snaps if i send him a picture he notices what i’m wearing if it’s a cute shirt or if i’m wearing a hoodie later the next day he shows me a hoodie that would look good on me. It’s weirdly analysing i don’t get it. I was wondering if men care about what you wear or the science behind this. i’m just curious!
Original post by Anonymous
Ok i know super weird thing to be talking about it’s not that deep but i’m talking to this we have established that we are interested in each other but he notices what i wear so much? i’ve never had a guy do that? even in snaps if i send him a picture he notices what i’m wearing if it’s a cute shirt or if i’m wearing a hoodie later the next day he shows me a hoodie that would look good on me. It’s weirdly analysing i don’t get it. I was wondering if men care about what you wear or the science behind this. i’m just curious!

coming from a guy, I think he likes you, I personally have a hard time seeing any differences partly because I don't often care, but he obviously does care so ya, he likes you haha, he'd make a great boyfriend (:
He probably thinks you’re cute, or likes your style. He’s into it :biggrin:
Reply 3
coming from a guy, I think he likes you, I personally have a hard time seeing any differences partly because I don't often care, but he obviously does care so ya, he likes you haha, he'd make a great boyfriend (:

awe thank you he rarely ever compliments me properly it’s always hot or sexy just thought he sexualised me more then like me
Original post by mona2302
awe thank you he rarely ever compliments me properly it’s always hot or sexy just thought he sexualised me more then like me

awe, that's too bad, would you rather he say something like I really like spending time with you, or you make me feel happy? some sentimental compliment like that?
Reply 5
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
He probably thinks you’re cute, or likes your style. He’s into it :biggrin:

awe thank you hoping lol
Reply 6
awe, that's too bad, would you rather he say something like I really like spending time with you, or you make me feel happy? some sentimental compliment like that?

i think it defo makes a difference he once complimented me alone the lines of so hot i’d describe you as ****able which put me off massively cause i think most women don’t wanna be complimented always in a sexualising way? if that makes sense
awe thank you hoping lol

Yeah I hope things work out for y’all! You’re not on anonymous for your other post, btw.
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Yeah I hope things work out for y’all! You’re not on anonymous for your other post, btw.

i realised but i left is like that ahahahha it’s alright i was mostly testing out posting anonymously cause i’ve not done that still new here
i think it defo makes a difference he once complimented me alone the lines of so hot i’d describe you as ****able which put me off massively cause i think most women don’t wanna be complimented always in a sexualising way? if that makes sense

okay, if he said that, maybe he wouldn't make an amazing boyfriend haha, I guess some guys get kinda nervous but maybe he's just not being very nice to you... I'd say don't worry about guys and do something you like, like a passion or have a dream, then the right guy will come along for you (:
maybe he just likes your style
okay, if he said that, maybe he wouldn't make an amazing boyfriend haha, I guess some guys get kinda nervous but maybe he's just not being very nice to you... I'd say don't worry about guys and do something you like, like a passion or have a dream, then the right guy will come along for you (:

You’re right i was thinking that i am not really fussed i was just wondering in generally if men notice stuff like that but i agree i did point it out and he apologised but it’s still a bit of a red flag and i’m very focused on getting my life right hopefully the right person comes along !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending