The Student Room Group

Boobs question

I usually wear 32B. Though my actual size is 32C, my right boob is smaller than the left one which is bigger in cup terms. As a result, wearing 32C bras becomes difficult as right one doesn't fill the cup. Therefore I wear 32B. However, I ve noticed that 32B doesn't cover my entire boobs properly. I have unsightly bits of flesh coming out when I wear 32B padded bras. My left one is bigger so it doesn't fit in properly unless it's a bralette, unpadded bra, balconette or mesh bras.

What do I do? Should I switch to 34B??
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I feel like with bras there’s no set cup you fit into. Like you could fit into a 26D if there’s such a measurement. You might just have to go a cup bigger
Original post by mickeyholt
I feel like with bras there’s no set cup you fit into. Like you could fit into a 26D if there’s such a measurement. You might just have to go a cup bigger

But 32C does not fill my right boob.
34A looked small to me. So switching to 34B will be better option?
Reply 4
my first bra was 34B. then i grew to 34D.
buy 14J if you have to xx
Original post by kcsjeo
my first bra was 34B. then i grew to 34D.
buy 14J if you have to xx

14J????

I'm over 25 so my boobs won't grow unfortunately. Lucky you to have 34D!!!!
Original post by AanshaPriyam
I usually wear 32B. Though my actual size is 32C, my right boob is smaller than the left one which is bigger in cup terms. As a result, wearing 32C bras becomes difficult as right one doesn't fill the cup. Therefore I wear 32B. However, I ve noticed that 32B doesn't cover my entire boobs properly. I have unsightly bits of flesh coming out when I wear 32B padded bras. My left one is bigger so it doesn't fit in properly unless it's a bralette, unpadded bra, balconette or mesh bras.

What do I do? Should I switch to 34B??

Maybe try and find a shop that can measure you properly and then you can wear properly fitted bra's.
There nothing worse in wearing badly fitted bra's as not good for your posture.
M&S are good for this plus most local shops who do this.
Boobs stop growing at a certain age unless,
Original post by Littleemma98
Maybe try and find a shop that can measure you properly and then you can wear properly fitted bra's.
There nothing worse in wearing badly fitted bra's as not good for your posture.
M&S are good for this plus most local shops who do this.
Boobs stop growing at a certain age unless,

Yes but what do I do about the size issue? The left one is bigger and the right one is smaller.
I wish i had bigger, even sized boobs 😕
Can I post a picture of my boobs? With the bra one to show the issue??
Can I post a picture of my boobs? With the bra one to show the issue??

Don't as it's not safe, as anyone can view this thread. Please don't
Original post by Baby_Stitch
Don't as it's not safe, as anyone can view this thread. Please don't

I'm not including my face. Just the chest area with the 32b bra on with my problem with my left boob.
I'm not including my face. Just the chest area with the 32b bra on with my problem with my left boob.

Still don't, many creepy people exist on TSR
Going up a cup size and down the waist size or vice versa is usually great, eg: your usual is 32B so you could either try a 34A or a 30C and either of these should be a reasonable size.

Also PLEASE don't post any pictures like that on here! Even without your face - there are many weirdos on the internet
Original post by chibibotto
Going up a cup size and down the waist size or vice versa is usually great, eg: your usual is 32B so you could either try a 34A or a 30C and either of these should be a reasonable size.

Also PLEASE don't post any pictures like that on here! Even without your face - there are many weirdos on the internet

Glad i'm not alone telling the OP this - don't post photos
Glad i'm not alone telling the OP this - don't post photos

Original post by chibibotto

Then how do I get help? Its getting frustrating as I can't seem to find a bra which fits me well.
Then how do I get help? Its getting frustrating as I can't seem to find a bra which fits me well.I'

Shops offer bra fittings, they will be able to advise
Then how do I get help? Its getting frustrating as I can't seem to find a bra which fits me well.

Go to M&S or Debenhams bra section and ask a member of staff to book you in for a bra fitting - they're always so lovely and it's not an embarrassing experience at all. I go for a new measurement every couple of years or so
Reply 17

it'll likely get removed by the mods so personally wouldn't :wink:

i'd say if that flesh that's sticking out above the cup makes your chest look visiably weird through clothing than maybe consider a 34b but otherwise stick with 32b as you don't want it too loose around your rib cage, plus bras lose their elasticity quickly so you'll be spending more money on bras. or you can try to maybe get a bra fitting once lockdown restrictions are eased? :dontknow:
Original post by Joleee
it'll likely get removed by the mods so personally wouldn't :wink:

i'd say if that flesh that's sticking out above the cup makes your chest look visiably weird through clothing than maybe consider a 34b but otherwise stick with 32b as you don't want it too loose around your rib cage, plus bras lose their elasticity quickly so you'll be spending more money on bras. or you can try to maybe get a bra fitting once lockdown restrictions are eased? :dontknow:

Not above the cup but the side of my left boob. It bulges out and doesn't fit in 32bs. The right boob has no issues and fits snugly.
Shops offer bra fittings, they will be able to advise

OK will try that then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending