The Student Room Group

starting college 2021

hey, i’m in yr11 and will be starting college in september , probably at candi (city and islington) in London. If anyone has any advice or wants to trade socials please reply!!💖
Reply 1
Original post by pix3adj
hey, i’m in yr11 and will be starting college in september , probably at candi (city and islington) in London. If anyone has any advice or wants to trade socials please reply!!💖

i feel like the best advice i can give is that imagine your workload now and times it by about 10. i didn’t take anyone seriously when they told me the amount of work i was gonna be doing on a daily basis and i wish i did so that i could’ve prepared myself more. it’s really hard at the beginning but once u sort timings and timetables out, it actually is a really enjoyable experience. hope this helps!
Original post by pix3adj

let's trade socials, ive applied there for sports science
Reply 3
Original post by dashaman
i feel like the best advice i can give is that imagine your workload now and times it by about 10. i didn’t take anyone seriously when they told me the amount of work i was gonna be doing on a daily basis and i wish i did so that i could’ve prepared myself more. it’s really hard at the beginning but once u sort timings and timetables out, it actually is a really enjoyable experience. hope this helps!

thank u !!! (yikes is it that much work?)
Reply 4
Original post by username54
let's trade socials, ive applied there for sports science

ok!! what’s ur insta @ i’ll add u
Original post by pix3adj
ok!! what’s ur insta @ i’ll add u

pm me
Reply 6
Original post by pix3adj

sameee im going to the sixth form collage. im taking art, criminology and philosophy! ill pm u my insta :smile:
Original post by pix3adj

hey i’m also going to candi in september pm me your ig @ <3
Original post by pix3adj

hi, i’m hoping to go there too!! could we trade socials?
Reply 9
Original post by emilyistired
hi, i’m hoping to go there too!! could we trade socials?

ofc, what is your insta i will add you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending