The Student Room Group

tampon

how many of u guys wears a tampon compare to pad

does it comfortable?

Scroll to see replies

I don't wear tampons because I got TSS last year.
Reply 2
Original post by Chloe Anonymous
I don't wear tampons because I got TSS last year.

what is that
Original post by LaraAlanaa
what is that

Tampon shock syndrome
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Tampon shock syndrome

is it bad?
so u never use it?
is it bad?
so u never use it?

Well I heard it’s pretty serious but it’s also curable
I’ve never used tampon btw
Reply 7
Well I heard it’s pretty serious but it’s also curable

so how ur condition rite now?
Reply 8
I’ve never used tampon btw

dont feel to try it?
I got TSS (Toxic Shock syndrome) last may. I had to spend roughly a week in the hospital, it was the worst week of my life.
I don't have it now though.
Reply 11
I got TSS (Toxic Shock syndrome) last may. I had to spend roughly a week in the hospital, it was the worst week of my life.

feel sorry for u :frown: wht they do cure it?
Reply 12
I don't have it now though.

would u try it?
I prefer tampons all the way, but I can’t wear them at home where I live cause my mom is super against them.
Reply 14
Original post by fellowweebhere
I prefer tampons all the way, but I can’t wear them at home where I live cause my mom is super against them.

y do u prefer it more?

n y is ur mom so against it ?
y do u prefer it more?

n y is ur mom so against it ?

I prefer it more because it’s comfortable (very easy to put in even if it’s the big kind) and it’s less messy

My moms against it because she’s never used them and thinks it’s weird for a teenager to put something inside her 😐
Reply 16
Original post by fellowweebhere
I prefer it more because it’s comfortable (very easy to put in even if it’s the big kind) and it’s less messy

My moms against it because she’s never used them and thinks it’s weird for a teenager to put something inside her 😐

do they absorb that good, nothing come out? do u ever experience it still get to ur panties?

does she knows what are u put on?
how many of u guys wears a tampon compare to pad

does it comfortable?

tampons are so much better and more hygenic than pads you can still get tss if you use pads but its more likely to get tss from tampons but thats only if you leave them in for too long or get the wrong flow tampon for your flow but i personally use tampons as there more comfortable in my opinion as when i used to wear pads i felt like i was sitting in my own blood for most of the day and pads still move even when you get the ones wiv wings on and wiv tampons you can feel when your about to over fill the tampon.

using a tampon for the first few times can be quite uncomfortable and nervewrecking but i felt like it was worth it afterwards xx
do they absorb that good, nothing come out? do u ever experience it still get to ur panties?

does she knows what are u put on?

I just have a wider space I guess? And yes they absorb well, the blood dosent get on my pants but piss does sometimes
dont feel to try it?

I got it once from my friend but my mom found out and told me to not use it…so yea I don’t think I’ll ever use it

Quick Reply

Latest