The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Cohort Size

Hello!
I am interested in the PA courses. I’ve currently been shortlisted for an interview by Worcester and have a conditional offer based interview from Wolverhampton.
My Worcester interview is on the 28th
I wanted to know what does “shortlisted” actually mean? I know that I’ll be undertaking a group discussion during the interview with about 6 other candidates. I just wanted to know what the likeliness of getting in may be.

Does anyone know the cohort size for each university course? I know it competitive 😔 Just worried I won’t get in.
Original post by zen2
Hello!
I am interested in the PA courses. I’ve currently been shortlisted for an interview by Worcester and have a conditional offer based interview from Wolverhampton.
My Worcester interview is on the 28th
I wanted to know what does “shortlisted” actually mean? I know that I’ll be undertaking a group discussion during the interview with about 6 other candidates. I just wanted to know what the likeliness of getting in may be.

Does anyone know the cohort size for each university course? I know it competitive 😔 Just worried I won’t get in.

Hey!

Congrats on getting an interview!

I think it depends on the university that you have applied to. I know one of the unis I applied to had a class size of 20 where as a different one I applied to had a class size of near on 80. I'd give your chosen unis an email and ask them. Or save it as a question for them when your interview comes around :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending